Favorite Horror Movie(s)

capt.dru

Reaction score
Handicap
In the spirit of Halloween and AMC's Fear Fest, what is your horror movie(s) or show(s)? It can include sci-fi horror as well.

Mine would have to be Halloween, The Walking Dead or Aliens

I don't really watch horror movies, but the original Halloween movie was one of my favorites.

Gotta be Alien or Pitch Black for me. Don't really watch true horror, but some horror-y sci fi.

Killer Clowns from Outer Space

Killer Clowns from Outer Space
Ha! I forgot about that one. Although the clown from American Horror Show is pretty freaky.

Scariest movie is The Exorcist. Saw it in the theatre about 10 years ago. Couldn't sleep well for a couple weeks.

Scariest movie is The Exorcist. Saw it in the theatre about 10 years ago. Couldn't sleep well for a couple weeks.
Never had the guts to watch that movie. I cant really watch paranormal type movies they scare the crap out of me.

Exorcist is at the top for me. Others would be
Amityville Horror
Hellraiser
The Hills Have Eyes
Anything Stephen King made
1st Nightmare on Elm St
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Cabin In The Woods

I'm a horror film nerd. Love John Carpenter so "Halloween" and "Prince of Darkness" are two of my favorites. "The Shining" is good if you like Kubrick's style. As for more recent films, "The Descent" was really good. So was "Let the Right One In."

Exorcist is at the top for me. Others would be
Amityville Horror
Hellraiser
The Hills Have Eyes
Anything Stephen King made
1st Nightmare on Elm St
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Cabin In The Woods

I'm a horror film nerd. Love John Carpenter so "Halloween" and "Prince of Darkness" are two of my favorites. "The Shining" is good if you like Kubrick's style. As for more recent films, "The Descent" was really good. So was "Let the Right One In."

These are very good choices. Another one by Stephen King that I really enjoyed was Silver Bullet. Wasn't too scary but provided just enough to make it interesting.

All the Evil Dead movies with Bruce Campbell.

Event Horizon

House of 1000 Corpses. I don't really like horror movies especially Exorcist type stuff but my wife loves them and she's never been able to watch the whole movie.

Texas chainsaw,the beginning. Jeepers creepers was good as well

Nice call. Most people don't like, or don't even know about, this movie. So trippy and so good!

Yeah, horror movies don't scare me but this one scarred the crap out of me.

Not my cup of tea.........

Original Amittyville Horror / Shining/ original Exporcist/ Stephen Kings grave yard shift and Salems Lot

i remember as a teenager hiding under the covers when those movies came on late night Friday's .. Spooky , and somewhat believable .

Nice call. Most people don't like, or don't even know about, this movie. So trippy and so good!

I enjoyed it. It was definitely interesting. Another movie that kinda tripped me out was Session 9. Has anyone else seen it?

I liked the first couple of Elm Street movies.

Back