Search results for query: *

1. O

New TM Mini Driver

Updated version out soon. Anyone have any info on it?
  2. O

Modus 115 vs Dynamic Gold 120

I’m looking for comparisons of these two shafts. Any help would be great.
  3. O

Mizuno 223 or 225

TXG seemed to rave about the 225 irons. Any reason to go 223? Looking for feedback or comparisons of them. Thanks.
  4. O

Stealth 2 Fairway Wood

Seeing a lot of love for the plus version but looking for thoughts on the standard version. Anyone hit or get fit for this and have feedback.
  5. O

2023 WITB (in Progress)

I've spent four different days hitting the new driver heads and some of the fairways. Below is my current build: Cobra 9 deg Aerojet LS Kaili White 60 TaylorMade Stealth 2 3 wood Kaili White 70 Hybrids??(18/23) Mizuno MP20 MB 5-PW DG TI Gap Wedge ?? Cleveland RTX Zipcore Black 56 Mid, 60 Low...
  6. O

Mizuno MP20MB vs Titleist T100 Irons

I’m currently gaming Mp20 irons but wonder how they would differ from the T100 irons. I see they are number one out on tour. The biggest requirement is distance control.
  7. O

Vokey SM8 Grind Advice Needed

Good morning fellow hackers. Looking for advice on a new set of SM8 wedges. I'm going to pick up a 52F, 56 and 60. I want one to be a D and one to be a M grind. Do you recommend the D in the 56 or 60. The D will be for bunkers while the M is more for around the greens and tighter lies. Thanks.
  8. O

Need wedge grind advice on SM8 54 degree

I have been playing a Vokey SM8 60 degree D grind that I really like. I have tried a 54 degree S grind but I dig it too much. So not sure if I should get a 54D or 54F grind. Can anyone compare the two and pro/con of each. Thanks!
  9. O

Anyone use a Srixon U85 3 and 4 iron?

I picked up the U85 and hit this club a longer distance than I was expecting. I'm considering getting a U85 4 iron. Is anyone carrying both of these and do you see a good gapping between the two. Thanks for thoughts.
  10. O

Anyone have any experience with Mizuno MP 18 MMC Fli HI #5

Im considering this but looking for any feedback on this exact club. Thanks!
  11. O

Callaway X grind vs Titleist D grind

Are these grinds the same or are their differences?
  12. O

KBS Tour 120 in Irons, What to use in driver??? HELP

Was recently fitted for the KBS Tour 120 stiff in driver and it was night and day better than my previous iron shaft. Curious if one could recommend driver and a fairway shaft to try with similar load, feel, characteristics. Thanks!!
  13. O

What wedge shaft for C-taper Lite players?

As the title states, those playing C-taper Lite what shaft are you using in your wedges? I feel like DG shafts are so heavy after getting used to the lighter weight shafts.
  14. O

Exotics E8 and E8 Beta Fairway woods

Does anyone have any feedback on these? Curious about putting one in the bag. Thanks.
  15. O

CG Black Driver

Anyone hit this with a 9 degree head stiff flex. Looking for feedback on this. I swing 98-99 but can get to 103 if I swing right with current driver. I was hitting this at outside range and I felt my SS was much faster and the darn ball produced a high penetrating draw. Concerned about...
Back