14 Clubs, How Many Brands?

Gamer set is all Callaway, but 4 sub brands (Epic Flash, Rogue, MD4, Toulon). Backup set is a hodge-podge of 5 brands, Cobra, Titleist, Taylormade, Callaway and Maltby.

Oddly enough there is one brand that has taken over my bag this year and that is Callaway. Wedges and putter are the only slots that aren't. I wish I could claim being a fanboy but I'm certainly not. I blame the awesomeness that is CPO.

Callaway
Tour Edge
Cleveland
Ping

Oddly enough there is one brand that has taken over my bag this year and that is Callaway. Wedges and putter are the only slots that aren't. I wish I could claim being a fanboy but I'm certainly not. I blame the awesomeness that is CPO.
Which diver and 3 wood?

I’m not sure there’s a better place to buy clubs, deal-wise. Especially if you are looking for a non stock shaft option.

3 brands for me.
Driver, woods and hybrids are Ping. Irons are Titleist with Titleist (Vokey) wedges and a Rife putter. I consider Vokey and Titleist the same.
In the past my driver may change but I always keep all the "like" products the same. Example, all my woods are the same, all the hybrids are the same and all my wedges are the same.

Triple C,
Cobra, fairways, irons
Callaway, driver, current wedges
Cleveland, putter and soon new wedges

1 brand.

5 brands. Srixon, Calloway, PING, Cleveland, TaylorMade.

Cobra driver and hybrids, Ping irons, Odyssey putter.

Lessee... Taylormade woods, mizuno irons and wedges, Evnroll putter. Sometimes Titleist hybrids instead of long irons. So 3, sometimes 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changed to Flash in Mid-September. Still playing Steelhead XR 3 and Heavenwood.

I wish I would have kept my Steelhead 3w. I really liked that club, just so solid.

Four for me currently.

My last round of 2019 (yesterday), total of 5 brands.
  • Cobra
  • Callaway
  • Cleveland
  • Srixon
  • Evenroll

2 brands for me, cobra woods,irons and wedges. Titleist putter

I have 3
Woods, irons, putter - Callaway
Irons - Ping
Wedges - Titleist

3 Brands for me...

Cool to hear all the different answers and to see some uncommon brands as well. There is definitely some brand loyalty from a few, but I actually expected more to say only 1. I suppose it shouldnt be too much of a surprise though as so many brands are cranking out quality products.

Just 3 now.
Callaway driver, hybrid, irons and 2 wedges. Titleist 2 wedges. Swag putter

Three (gonna say 4 for ball)...
Ping
Mizuno
Cleveland
Wilson Staff Pro ball

I think I have 4:
Driver, 3W TM
Irons, GW Ping
Heavenwood, 54 & 58 Callaway
Putter Bettinardi.

I've got a mixture...

Ping driver, 5 wood and hybrid.
Callaway 7 wood and Rogue Pro Irons
Cleveland SW and Callaway PM grind 60 degree
Scotty putter

So 4.. But this is very much subject to change.

Back