1st Contest - The 2018 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

"The Granddaddy" works because of the Zoo Crew, plain and simple! The love of the game and Passion they have for their jobs and the golfers is unmatched. The top notch treatment given to all who take part in "The Granddaddy" is the reason IT IS GREAT!

I think if I found myself going to the Granddaddy I'd have a heart attack, but I am more than willing to risk it! :)

Good luck to all!

There are still close to 10 contests that will be available for THPers.

I'll just have to pay closer attention then! Thanks much, this place is great. I'll still lose but I'll have lost with a shot! :) As a dad with teenage boys I have mixed feelings about "granddaddy" anyways! I'm too young!! Lol.

Next year though at 40, it'll be just right:) Hint Hint. Nice place you've built up. I've turned a new zen leaf in life and hopefully have found a home. Thanks again!

What makes the Zoo Crew unique is their interaction with regular customers just like you and me. Who else in golf takes the time to put on events, answer questions, interact, and just plain deliver on their commitment to grow the game and their own brand? Nobody, nobody at all. It's so useful and appreciated that some of them also take the time to be apart of the Callaway Community. It's obvious they all enjoy their job and that enjoyment is then infused into everything they do and makes Callaway the great brand they are.

I'll just have to pay closer attention then! Thanks much, this place is great. I'll still lose but I'll have lost with a shot! :) As a dad with teenage boys I have mixed feelings about "granddaddy" anyways! I'm too young!! Lol.

Next year though at 40, it'll be just right:) Hint Hint. Nice place you've built up. I've turned a new zen leaf in life and hopefully have found a home. Thanks again!

Don't forget that an Albatross Club membership (just $35/yr and includes MANY benefits) is required to have a shot at Team THP and Grandaddy greatness.

Oooohhh lawdy can today be the day a lucky THP-er gets some amazing news?!?!?!?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Magical things happen during Master's week! This could be a great start to somebody's week!

Monday’s have been THE day here lately. I would say it’s a good chance that continues today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is all wrapped up. We will have an announcement soon.
Nothing like adding even more Suspense!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

what an honor it would be to be a part of this.

The zoo crew goes above and beyond just a marketing team. Hard to put into words how much they do for the THP and all its members! Their love for the game above all else makes the Event!

Since it’s Masters Week...
Before the 1st Contest Winner selection is made, I imagine Jim Nantz saying, “Is it his time?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been thinking about whoever the lucky person is to get the call. You've got all kinds of time to think about gear and practicing, etc. Cherish that moment when you get the notice and soak it in, it is really special.

Crossing all 11 toes.....feel lucky today!

Master's week may very well be quite fruitful for 3 THPers (1 for the Grandaddy and 2 for the Sweep)!

Master's week may very well be quite fruitful for 3 THPers (1 for the Grandaddy and 2 for the Sweep)!

or maybe two, if one of them gets a bit greedy and win both :bulgy-eyes:

A Zoo Crew haiku:

Make hacks feel like pros
Once in a lifetime events
Share love of the game

A Zoo Crew haiku:

Make hacks feel like pros
Once in a lifetime events
Share love of the game

they just announced the winner for that contest, but stick around, there will be more contests

Thank you everyone who entered this contest. This was not an easy one to pick a favorite for as there were tons of perfect answers. I mean what I posted earlier about not being discouraged that you didnt get picked. There are 10 more spots left. 10! Congrats Army golf!

Thank you everyone who entered this contest. This was not an easy one to pick a favorite for as there were tons of perfect answers. I mean what I posted earlier about not being discouraged that you didnt get picked. There are 10 more spots left. 10! Congrats Army golf!

great start to #thegrandaddy!

Shoot. I thought they were picking all ten based on this contest. I'll stay tuned.

Congrats Army golf!

Back