20,000 Thanks THP

Bernoulli

Team Hackers 4Life
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw this number this morning: Messages 19,999. So, this makes 20,000.

I am not looking for any accolades or congratulations. Rather, I'm doing this to thank the forum and its members. I am so happy that I stumbled upon this place via a search for reviews of the Callaway Epic Driver. It took me some time, more than two years, before I became involved with the forum on a daily basis. Now, I really enjoy being part of it each and every day.

We all THP in our own unique ways. I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone for what they do to make this forum special for me. Thank you for having me as a part of THP. Although I have only met 11 forum members personally, I feel a connection with hundreds and hundreds of others.

Congratulations

Good stuff man. Glad you found your way to a place you can enjoy as part of your day! Happy you're a part of it. (y)

Not looking for it, but congrats anyway, great milestone! :drinks:

Good stuff man!!

Saw this number this morning: Messages 19,999. So, this makes 20,000.

I am not looking for any accolades or congratulations. Rather, I'm doing this to thank the forum and its members. I am so happy that I stumbled upon this place via a search for reviews of the Callaway Epic Driver. It took me some time, more than two years, before I became involved with the forum on a daily basis. Now, I really enjoy being part of it each and every day.

We all THP in our own unique ways. I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone for what they do to make this forum special for me. Thank you for having me as a part of THP. Although I have only met 11 forum members personally, I feel a connection with hundreds and hundreds of others.
Congrats . Quite an achievement.

20K ???? That's awesome!

As one of those 11, I can say the rest of us are missing something by not having met you. Although the online version is pretty impressive, too. . . .

Huge congrats! 🔥

As one of those 11, I can say the rest of us are missing something by not having met you. Although the online version is pretty impressive, too. . . .

Correct, you are one of the 11. Thanks for the kind words. We'll get together and play again next year a couple times at least.

Good job brother. Glad you here.

Good job brother. Glad you here.

You were one of the first who responded to my initial thread back in March of 2017. I appreciated that. I was scared no one would respond, 😰

Amazing work

Wow! 20k quite the milestone and very glad to have you here and your contributions.

Awesome accomplishment 20k, I thought I was doing good by having 2k.

great stuff! 🔥🔥

Yeah! Congrats!

Congrats on the milestone quite impressive

So glad to have you around here @Bernoulli !! THP is better with people like you!

Back