Congrats on 20K!

I'm not 100% sure when it happened, but i think it may have been the day of the Grandaddy captain announcement. Anyways, 20k!!!!

Its been a good 6 or so years. Theres been some ups, and some downs. Ive gotten the opportunity to be a part of some unbelievable events and experiences. To name a few:

-The Cup (Callaway)
-The Morgan Cup (Cobra)
-Bridgestone event @ Firestone

All of these things are other worldly in regards to the average or amateur golfer. Things that can basically only happen here.....on THP. I've been given numerous opportunities to play and review some of the best equipment on the market. I won't go into the list, but it's a long one.

All of that is pretty damn awesome.....don't get me wrong. But, it's the people and fellow THPers and friends that I cherish most of all. If i listed who I appreciate here, inevitably I would accidentally leave someone out, and that wouldn't sit right with me. So, out of a common courtesy......I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has been a part of my 6yr journey on THP. Most of you are still here and pretty active. Some more than others and that's ok. If we've learned anything about this place, it's that you tend to get out of it what you put into it. Life changes and family and work (although not always) should come first and foremost. There have been people that have left. Again, it's here if you wanna come back and the greater majority would be welcomed back with open arms. There are a few we could probably live without....:p:p:p

I'm sure over a 6 year timeframe I've rankled a few feathers. I'll always try and live by the THP rule of "dont be a richard" and for the most part i think I've carried that flag proudly. Of course there are times that text is misinterpreted, or someone takes something the wrong way, or they're paranoid about people's intentions or reactions to things. There's not too much anyone can do about that except to be yourself, be sincere, use tact and carry on. In the end, honesty will always trump a misinterpretation or miscommunication. It should anyways...

NOONE DESERVES ANYTHING here......NOONE!!! I've said in the past on various occasions that there are "NO THP VETERANS." Sure, theres people that have been around a long time but all of them have different levels of activity. If you're a new AC member or just a guest, please know there are no "cliques". In the beginning I thought there were. I thought certain people deserved more opportunities or chances than I did simply because they had been here longer than I. It took me a little while to find my own way and realize that everyone here is on the same playing field and you either embrace that, or you don't. Ironically, most of the people who i thought "deserved" it more than me, are no longer around. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Lastly, please go out of your way to THANK the THP staffers. They do a great job of keeping this place moving forward with reviews, activity, content, moderation, discussion. ETC ETC ETC ETC. It seems to be a pretty thankless job from a forum member perspective. @jdtox @Canadan @Jman @MWard @ddec Thanks for all you do.

@GolferGal and @JB, what can I say? A lot has changed in 6 years, all I think mostly for the betterment of this great community you two have created and moved forward for people you basically don't know. I think the majority of us appreciate your transparency. We appreciate your grit and ability to keep your heads down. We appreciate your vision and everything you have created for us. Once strangers, then guests, then AC Club members, and now friends and family with the rest of this community. Your work is appreciated and so is your time. It's not often when something is created out of thin air that it becomes special. It's even less often that it gets better with age.

THP.......love you guys (😬😬most of you:cool::cool: and GALS (hope this segment keeps growing)!!!!!! Cheers!🥃🥃🥃
That is so many posts! Congrats PKorf!

Cheers 🍻 @PKorf its has been a pleasure these last six years! I look forward to the next time we get to place a peg in the ground or toast with a glass of bourbon 🥃! It definitely needs to happen sooner than later!!!

Cheers. Cheers!!

(y)(y)

Cheers man 🍻

Congrats on the huge milestone! 🎉🍻

congrats on the milestone!! big number. Glad you're here!!

Cheers 🍻 @PKorf its has been a pleasure these last six years! I look forward to the next time we get to place a peg in the ground or toast with a glass of bourbon 🥃! It definitely needs to happen sooner than later!!!

Hopefully soon sir! This year maybe?

Thanks for that post, I enjoyed it. Really well said. Big congrats on 20k 👊

nice man!

Congratulations!!!!

In all seriousness congrats! That's amazing!

20,000 is a big number, congrats on the milestone - here's to the next 20!

Congratulations on the milestone, hope to get the chance to meet at the Ohio gathering this year.

Huge milestone Paul….congrats!

Congratulations on the milestone.

I'm not going to lie, I never thought you'd get past 10k! lol

Seriously congrats as that is not a small number. That takes effort to engage that much even if 80% of the posts are about the Browns and how next year they will turn it around.

Here's to the next 20k!

Congratulations of the huge milestone @PKorf!

Well we don't text all the time or check in on each other every week or anything like that but I consider you a friend that i always ask to golf if there is ever a spot and think you would too! I appreciate your post and even more so the sincerity and genuineness (didnt think it was a word, but it is) that you carry through your personal, professional and online presence. You are a big reason that I injected THP into my blood because lets face it, after the way i played in our Bridgestone event, it could have been a way different interaction! Anyways I owe you a pat on the back, a fist bump or maybe a stogie for the comradery and stewardship that led me to the involvement in the community!

Whats got two thumbs a big heart and is a great person... you are @PKorf

Most impressive. Congratulations and here here for your post.

Congratulations

Back