2013 PGA Championship Contest & Thread

Finally got to play a round with these as I'm not scheduled for the last couple of playoff rounds. Man are they ever nice clubs!

Shot a 94 (which is really good for me lately) despite a terrible round putting.

First hole I'm 135 out so I pull 8 iron for the first shot with these clubs on the course and stick it to within 2 feet for a tap in birdie. A few bad shots but a lot more nice ones.

Great clubs, not much distance increase but I was getting more height on my shots and still getting the same distances as the AP2's

Awesome, great to hear Ren. Those AP2's you had looked really nice but I think the mizzy's look better. How do you like the feel of them? I know the few different Mizunos I have hit always felt like butter. The head just feel so nice on them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Awesome, great to hear Ren. Those AP2's you had looked really nice but I think the mizzy's look better. How do you like the feel of them? I know the few different Mizunos I have hit always felt like butter. The head just feel so nice on them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah the AP2's are nice looking but the cavity especially on the JPX's are pretty awesome looking.

They felt pretty awesome. I know on some of my well struck shots I could barely tell that I had hit the ball it was just that soft.

First couple of shots freaked me out a little bit because I barely felt a thing but the ball flew perfectly and to where I was expecting it.

Even though my past 2 iron sets were forged (Wishon 550's and the AP2's) the Mizunos feel even more like butter

An alternate amazing challenge. They're fundamentally the exemplification of a "mid handicap" iron. Reasonably forgetting to however give a great deal of sentiment on Topsy turvy hits....

Please suggest me and visit :

Click Here

Last edited:
Back