2014 WGC Accenture Match Play [Spoilers]

Have only Day and McDowell left. Thought Kuchar and English were gonna get through but blew it.

I don't think Kuch blew it as much as Spieth making 9 birds. That's tough for anyone to overcome

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Did anyone see this?...Cost Garcia the match

Did anyone see this?...Cost Garcia the match

Am I the only one that thinks that "cost him the match" talk from all the news outlets is dumb? That's automatically assuming everything would have played out exactly the same. Sergio said it himself, he could have missed and Rickie could have made.

Garcia is a tool. Always has been. When he racially slurred Tiger last year, he ended all support from me.

He never would have half-halfed the hole if he wasn't up by 2 at the time. I'm so glad Fowler knocked him out.

I like Sergio...

I know I'm chiming in a little late but what he did was class. Might have cost him he match but he felt he cost Folwer a putt....class act and hope he gets repaid some how this season.

I also like Serg.

Am I the only one that thinks that "cost him the match" talk from all the news outlets is dumb? That's automatically assuming everything would have played out exactly the same. Sergio said it himself, he could have missed and Rickie could have made.

I completely agree. Talk about making a mountain of a mole hill. Yet how many announcers mentioned all the 5 footers he missed on the back 9? That's what cost him the match. He had chances to finish on the back but couldn't make a putt.

That good good is a non issue

I don't think Kuch blew it as much as Spieth making 9 birds. That's tough for anyone to overcome

True, didn't give Spieth any credit, my bad. Just saw both of my guys had leads and lost them.

Excited to watch this today! Cheering for Fowler all the way.

I liked Fehertys description of the Spieth/Els match.

What time does it start today?

Well, this first match got off to a quick start. Wow.

Wow oostie looks terrible. And Day hits the ball a LONG way.

Yeah it did, that really shows you better stay on the fairway or your gonna lose the hole. Looks like he might lose this one to.

Rickie's golf swing is just beautiful.

And wow what a way to make up for that tee shot for Oostie. Dang.

Those blue SLDR Staff bags are a thing of beauty.

Also, its hard to not cheer for Jason Day.

Ricky is looking great this week. Oostie comes back for birdie on 2 after taking a drop, wow.

Taking bets on if Graeme steals another win today.

I am feeling Rickie is going to have another great day.

Hell of a drive there from Day. Knew he'd go for it haha

And WOW, Rickie. What a shot from the cacti.

What a beauty shot from Fowler from the gravel, he is back!

Yeah it was, especially making it on the green from there. He's not playing around today.
Hell of a drive there from Day. Knew he'd go for it haha

And WOW, Rickie. What a shot from the cacti.

Unlucky break for Furyk. Rickie up 2 after 2.

Nice putt for rickie there.

I love watching JDay play well. Always root for him, he's so exciting to watch and seems like a chill guy.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back