2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Stop it. Don't pretend my triple on the first hole from 90 yards out, or my two balls in the water from 130 yards out on 4, or my 16 three-putts did anything to help us out.

I wouldn't change a thing about the weekend and that includes how we played. It was a blast and I would partner with you again in a millisecond.
I know. I know.

We both played some less than stellar golf but that's alright, it was a ton of fun and I wouldn't change it either. Just always want to play well. If we get to partner up again I would be ecstatic.

I miss everybody already. :crying: :drinks:Cheers to everyone! What an awesome first THP event for me this was. Just want to say thank you again to everyone for making it an unforgettable memory. Well as long as you can remember stuff better than greggdrews, lol.

I'm waaaaay late with this recap, but I have been off the grid on a third world beach with no internet, but lots of other...uhhhh creature comforts? So i'll be quick about it and take all the guff for my tardiness at the next event!

Huge thanks to JB, GG, Bridgestone, and Olde Stonewall for a great event!
Day one: extra round with CAA_Beat, amsmith61 and GregDan, all great guys and was a lot of fun!
The course kicked my arse.
The weather almost kicked my arse for good measure.
Dinner was excellent and great conversations!

Day two: playing with partner captaincaution, playing along with Kboyer and Robozeo for all the Bridgestone glory marbles!

Flightscope LOL'd at my driver setup. (back to the drawing board!)
The course kicked my arse, took my lunch money, went and got the lunch, then brought it back and ate it in front of me.
CJ's hugs cured all of this.
JB recommended the orange dream cake, and it was like the sun came up all over again.

Hey, you all wanted to come back to this thread anyway. Can't wait for the next one in Savannah!

I'm waaaaay late with this recap, but I have been off the grid on a third world beach with no internet, but lots of other...uhhhh creature comforts? So i'll be quick about it and take all the guff for my tardiness at the next event!

Huge thanks to JB, GG, Bridgestone, and Olde Stonewall for a great event!
Day one: extra round with CAA_Beat, amsmith61 and GregDan, all great guys and was a lot of fun!
The course kicked my arse.
The weather almost kicked my arse for good measure.
Dinner was excellent and great conversations!

Day two: playing with partner captaincaution, playing along with Kboyer and Robozeo for all the Bridgestone glory marbles!

Flightscope LOL'd at my driver setup. (back to the drawing board!)
The course kicked my arse, took my lunch money, went and got the lunch, then brought it back and ate it in front of me.
CJ's hugs cured all of this.
JB recommended the orange dream cake, and it was like the sun came up all over again.

Hey, you all wanted to come back to this thread anyway. Can't wait for the next one in Savannah!

Great recap Warren. But for some of us the next one is next week in KC!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back