2016 Olympic Golf

That was a killer final found. Roses wedge at the last was an absolute stone cold dagger.

I think Taylormade needs to promote their wedges more, seems like a perfect moment.

I thought Olympic golf was great, better than I was expecting. Easily as good as a major, loved seeing the enthusiasm.

Rose had a welcoming party at the airport upon arrival. For a sport that "didn't matter" in the Olympics that's pretty cool.

I'm sure there are a few ladies feeling more pressure today than when teeing off on a major.

I could be dead wrong but I hated the format. Would have 100000 times rather seen a ryder cup style format

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am in total agreement with you. Even a WGC bracket style contest would have worked better! Good thing the Ryder Cup is just around the corner, as it will show what the Olympic contest could have been like.....

I am in total agreement with you. Even a WGC bracket style contest would have worked better! Good thing the Ryder Cup is just around the corner, as it will show what the Olympic contest could have been like.....

Why would you want it the same, especially when the Ryder Cup is so close?

I mean, I dont get why stroke play is so wrong of an idea. Arent the most coveted medals in swimming and track&field for the individual events?

Rose had a welcoming party at the airport upon arrival. For a sport that "didn't matter" in the Olympics that's pretty cool.

I'm sure there are a few ladies feeling more pressure today than when teeing off on a major.

Winning a medal, especially a gold, is a big deal on our little patch of planet earth, so all the medal winners will get a reception. They'll probably get an open top bus parade through London as its our most successful games on foreign soil.

Back