2018 Ultimate Testing with Titleist

Let me just say how much I love the t-shirts we got at this event. I have a weekly rota selection of the 3 and I love it. They fit perfectly and the material is so soft and just a bit stretchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me just say how much I love the t-shirts we got at this event. I have a weekly rota selection of the 3 and I love it. They fit perfectly and the material is so soft and just a bit stretchy.

I only break mine out occasionally. Don’t want to wear them out too fast. They’re probably the nicest cotton T-shirts I’ve ever had.

I only break mine out occasionally. Don’t want to wear them out too fast. They’re probably the nicest cotton T-shirts I’ve ever had.

In all honesty here, I’ve worn mine a ton and washed them just as much. Still no signs of wear and they haven’t shrunk at all!

In all honesty here, I’ve worn mine a ton and washed them just as much. Still no signs of wear and they haven’t shrunk at all!

Looks like you might get another or two! Congrats!!!!

So walked into the PGA Tour Superstore today and Titleist was doing 2019 ball fitting and low and behold Emma was doing the fittings! I re-introduced myself and was impressed she remembered me, what ball I was fit into, my game from the Titleist event way back in March!. We talked golf for a bit and she gave me the spiel about the 2019 ProV1 and that it has moved slightly closer to the AVX in terms of spin/distance.

Pretty fun day. Just thought I’d share!

So walked into the PGA Tour Superstore today and Titleist was doing 2019 ball fitting and low and behold Emma was doing the fittings! I re-introduced myself and was impressed she remembered me, what ball I was fit into, my game from the Titleist event way back in March!. We talked golf for a bit and she gave me the spiel about the 2019 ProV1 and that it has moved slightly closer to the AVX in terms of spin/distance.

Pretty fun day. Just thought I’d share!

That’s awesome and incredible the memory she’s got.

You walk out with a few dozen?

That’s awesome and incredible the memory she’s got.

You walk out with a few dozen?

Haha no. I just wanted to say hello. But yea I couldn’t believe how well she remembered my game.

That really is impressive. Great brand ambassador.

Sounds like you made quite the impression on Miss Emma. Must have been those bombs you were dropping during the fitting. Zack hit ball far

I love seeing stuff like this - Mike Mahoney of Titleist going through the ball plant in MA with Justin Thomas the other day. He is also the fine gentleman that oversaw our fittings at the event last year. THP being THP giving us access to the top of the golf food chain.
b343b3403fea621dbef60f4aa971901f.jpg
1c4425afdb863bbb253b02682c9e9af1.jpg

Back