2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational

It was really fun to watch with my memories of playing Bay Hill with so many THP brethren fresh in my mind...loved Molinari’s win...loved laughing at myself thinking about the holes I played well and the ones I completely screwed the pooch on.

Great to see Francesco Molinari win. Really like his attitude. Hope he can keep it going.

It was really fun to watch with my memories of playing Bay Hill with so many THP brethren fresh in my mind...loved Molinari’s win...loved laughing at myself thinking about the holes I played well and the ones I completely screwed the pooch on.

Yeah, hitting a bad shot while trying to cut the corner on 15 was dumb.

Yeah, hitting a bad shot while trying to cut the corner on 15 was dumb.

Skipping one off the water on 6 when trying to take a more aggressive line than the pros wasn’t smart either. Internet golfer...

Great to see Francesco Molinari win. Really like his attitude. Hope he can keep it going.

Yeah, I really like seeing a guy smile after making a good shot. So many guys either do the stone faced, can't show any emotion thing (DJ), or worse, the snarl and stomp look what a bad a$$ I am thing (Poulter).

Back