2019 The Grandaddy- Odds

Reminder if you want to following the Live Thread and Pairings announcement we are going live here in about 20 mins:

Reminder if you want to following the Live Thread and Pairings announcement we are going live here in about 20 mins:

Great work Dax..... you add an element here that jumps it up a few notches.

Great work Dax..... you add an element here that jumps it up a few notches.

We do what we can and his experience there is clutch for the booth. Hope you watched live!

Good job as always gents!!

Chef better have his Golf Jesus and Sally mugs in the video.

Need to dust off the Blue Yeti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good job gents. I hope to join tomorrow when I am not playing taxi to my daughter and dance team. I hope to see Team THP get to 8-10 or 9-9 tomorrow. Us up 10-8? I may have to send my daughter to dance in an Uber ;)

Thanks to "The Cult of 5" that watched live!!!
We will be back tomorrow night, while the Team is at the Nest, we will be on to breakdown Day 1 and preview Day 2!!!

If you missed us live and want to watch tonight's show, you can catch it here:

Last edited:
great job fellas, wasn't able to catch it live but just watched the replay and really enjoyed the commentary.

Event Odds Updated & Day 1 Match Odds posted in the 1st post...

1st post updated to include Halved Odds...

Update: With the official format being announced, and the fact that a version of alternate shot isn't in this years format, the line will be adjusted accordingly. Without an Alternate Shot format in play, the inherit advantage of the Zoo Crew's lower combined handicap has been factored out of the line.

Team Odds of Winning The Grandaddy:

Zoo Crew -600
Team THP +400

Day 1 Match Odds (Shamble): *Updated to include Match is Halved Odds

Match 1:
Luke & Lexi +110
BigSkyIrish & JSizzle -150
Match is Halved +300

Match 2:
DNevs & Tony Toulon -275
NoShanks & ClarkGriswold +210
Match is Halved +500

Match 3:
Matt Browning & Steven Sourigno -210
Badolds & JourdanInMich +175
Match is Halved +400

Match 4:
Ethan & Pete +160
McLovin & Radiman -200
Match is Halved +350

Match 5;
Tyler & Ian -400
Zbeekner4 & Tomcat +320
Match is Halved +800

Match 6:
Finley & Neubarth -250
JMB3 & Snickerdog +200
Match is Halved +500

Day 1 Match Odds (Best Ball):

Match 7:
Luke & Lexi +130
BigSkyIrish & JSizzle -175
Match is Halved +300

Match 8:
DNevs & Tony Toulon -300
NoShanks & ClarkGriswold +240
Match is Halved +500

Match 9:
Matt Browning & Steven Sourigno -210
Badolds & JourdanInMich +175
Match is Halved +400

Match 10:
Ethan & Pete +160
McLovin & Radiman -200
Match is Halved +350

Match 11;
Tyler & Ian -400
Zbeekner4 & Tomcat +320
Match is Halved +800

Match 12:
Finley & Neubarth -250
JMB3 & Snickerdog +200
Match is Halved +500

I paused watching my re-run of Highlander last night to be a part of the "cult of 5". Well worth it! Looking forward to today's recap and preview of tomorrow's matches just as eagerly.

I paused watching my re-run of Highlander last night to be a part of the "cult of 5". Well worth it! Looking forward to today's recap and preview of tomorrow's matches just as eagerly.
Thanks we had a lot of fun with the format being able to take questions live... Can’t wait for tonight.

Sizzle and snicker in a 2 team parlay.

fyi....skype and mixlr are awesome for audio only live shows.....will try and tune in for the video tonight!!

Sizzle and snicker in a 2 team parlay.

fyi....skype and mixlr are awesome for audio only live shows.....will try and tune in for the video tonight!!
I would have absolutely hammered the Sizzle pairing in multiple rap around parlays if they posted in Vegas...

I would have absolutely hammered the Sizzle pairing in multiple rap around parlays if they posted in Vegas...

ya for sure. had to have some action in the Finley match obviously. #HeGotMeAtHype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tough start for Team THP, better finish...
Down 8-4 , but still alive... A lot to unpack from today’s action, and set the table for tomorrow’s Singles slate...

Join E1iterate & I at 10:00 CST if you want to discuss it... While watching the Live Thread...

We will also have @KEV sitting in for Chef tonight!!!

Singles will be amazing. I saw a lot out there today and while I know it’s a tough task, I really believe we can steal some points tomorrow.

the guys are right there and not missing by much.

Singles will be amazing. I saw a lot out there today and while I know it’s a tough task, I really believe we can steal some points tomorrow.

the guys are right there and not missing by much.
I totally agree.... You and Captain McLovin did great with the pairings and a lot of the matches that went their way were close...

I totally agree.... You and Captain McLovin did great with the pairings and a lot of the matches that went their way were close...

Yep, and like I was preaching from day one, it came down to putting. No one putted bad, but when your par is covered up or a Callaway guy holes out from 180, not much you can do but tip the cap.

Yep, and like I was preaching from day one, it came down to putting. No one putted bad, but when your par is covered up or a Callaway guy holes out from 180, not much you can do but tip the cap.
Ethan and Pete were -5 through the 1st 6 holes they played in Match 4... Can't do anything with that...

Back