LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Everything about this event convince me of the quality of this site and its people!!! Well done gentlemen, enjoy these memories!!!

Awesome follow, this thread is too funny to comment on all the times I've laughed. @j_sizzle9 is a savage and @badolds is a stone cold killer! Fantastic job and golf by all, what a day.

Are irons designed to ding against one another or chip an expensive graphite shaft ;)
:unsure::unsure:

The graphite shaft, at least, is designed to be covered by a sock or extended headcover to prevent those dings! The bag chatter only brings character to the irons.

3F261356-E76F-438D-9A12-7D9F3964E0D5.jpeg

Going to have to actually work tomorrow.

Way to represent fellas. Another great GD follow! Thanks for bringing us along for the awesomeness ??

Well done today everyone. The 2019 Grandaddy did not disappoint.

apologies to the forum for calling holes the clive instead of dye. blame the blueberry vodkas and beat down lmao

gawd i’m having the time of my f——-g life!!!!
Fing love it dude! You rocked it Chris!!!
McLovin I don't feel sorry for you. In fact, I'm envious of you.
Me neither...I would take his position any day of the week!
Looking back from behind green on 17

View attachment 8917725
My gosh I need to get to this place one day! So much goodness, friendships and fun!!!
Congrats to the ZooCrew! My THP brothers you played well and have nothing to hang your head on!!!!
One hell of a ride!!!

Great job today guys! The coverage was a blast to follow along with and I know you guys fought hard. The belt may not be coming home but you are the winners of the event either way. You represented THP well and should be proud of what you've done this week.

Safe travels.

Hopefully Team THP is crushing the pro shop right now. We need pics of purchases!

Congratulations Mr. @JasonFinleyCG & @JohnnyRodCG .......and uhhhhh as a lifetime Cleveland Sports fan, I know how to respond in these types of situations and outcomes.

“Well, they played great and kudos to them and their team. They hit all the shots at all the right times. I’m so proud of my fellow THPers who competed hard but came up short. Kudos to our captain @McLovin and his staff @mikeg_74. They led us here and got us prepared but today Callaway was just too much. As for me, well all we can do is go right back to work and prepare for next season. It’s, Cleveland (?)We will probably have a new coach, new staff, probably even a lot of new players. But, we will get ready for next time we face them. We just all need to be grateful for this opportunity every year to come and be a part of such a great event and organization (THP). Let’s go drink. THP 4 Life.....god Cleveland sucks.”

“There’s always next year.....”- every Cleveland fan of every Cleveland sports team.....EVER.

Post round meal before heading back to Carlsbad.

55D40C78-9CE3-4622-9A6D-41C4A97BF1AB.jpeg8A68A813-C93C-4337-833A-631E1A00114C.jpeg

Incredible thread everyone. As my first GD following, it's an honor to be part of this group. The camaraderie of the group and others involved is truly special.

Back