2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Looking forward to meeting you. Im sure there will be a travel thread setup for people to talk about flights, drives and hotels.
We have a great weekend planned for everybody.

On this note....I would hold off on booking a hotel just yet. I have a few "connections" that I will pursue to try and get everyone a great rate. Someone get on that travel thread though.

Looking forward to meeting you. Im sure there will be a travel thread setup for people to talk about flights, drives and hotels.
We have a great weekend planned for everybody.

On this note....I would hold off on booking a hotel just yet. I have a few "connections" that I will pursue to try and get everyone a great rate. Someone get on that travel thread though.

Travel thread is up

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...e-Championship-Travel-and-Extra-Rounds-Thread

Congrats guys!!!

Damn!!!!!!!!! Im pumped!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks THP, Im so stoked right now.....

congrats to all. looks like a great group

Holy @#@$@#$#%$, when i received the notification I thought it was just another regular PM but no it was notifying me I made it to this awesome event. What a great Friday. This will be my first official THP event and cannot wait. Lets get the travel thread set up so that all of us lucky participants can start planning. Normally don't want any part of Summer to move by quickly being from Minnesota but July cannot come soon enough. Thank you THP for a great opportunity. Look forward to meeting all my lucky winning participants Vortex, Nerdy_81, Pkorf, Hoosiermess, Pete379, SmiterOfPV1x, and Akron09

So much this! I can barely think straight. This is soo cool.

Congrats everyone.

Congrats man.....you are going to have a hell of a time!!!

When your out here next week ill show you the ropes!

Congrats ya'll.....this one is going to be killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy mother of all that is awesome! I am SO in, so very in.

Thank you so much THP and Bridgestone! I’ll do my best to do you proud by being an awesome participant and to review properly.

Thank you so very much!! I love this place!

Less than 50 words??! This is pretty much the equivalent of smiter being speechless :D

Congrats man; happy to see your name called!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, should be a great one!

I'm stunned, I hoped to have a chance but to actually be a part of this is overwhelming. I have a full on body buzz of excitement. I'm fumbling at words here but I am excited and honored to be a part of this amazing experience. Thank you all for making this possible.

I'm also looking forward to meeting the other THP'ers, from following other events we'll all have an incredible experience and leave with new friends!

Holy @#@$@#$#%$, when i received the notification I thought it was just another regular PM but no it was notifying me I made it to this awesome event. What a great Friday. This will be my first official THP event and cannot wait. Lets get the travel thread set up so that all of us lucky participants can start planning. Normally don't want any part of Summer to move by quickly being from Minnesota but July cannot come soon enough. Thank you THP for a great opportunity. Look forward to meeting all my lucky winning participants Vortex, Nerdy_81, Pkorf, Hoosiermess, Pete379, SmiterOfPV1x, and Akron09

congrats guys, that first THP event is special, enjoy the ride and the time leading up to it.

congrats guys, that first THP event is special, enjoy the ride and the time leading up to it.

Thanks Lefty! I cant wait

Less than 50 words??! This is pretty much the equivalent of smiter being speechless :D

hahahahahaha I cant stop laughing at this.....so true.

Wow!!! This Friday just turned into an amazing day. This event is going to be fantastic. Thank you THP and Bridgestone Golf.

I haven't checked the extra round thread thread yet but I'm in!

Congrats, guys!

Wow!!! This Friday just turned into an amazing day. This event is going to be fantastic. Thank you THP and Bridgestone Golf.

I haven't checked the extra round thread thread yet but I'm in!

Congrats Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats guys!

Congrats Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Excited for my valentine @pkorf is in the event!

This is amazing! Thank you to THP and Bridgestone! Being a local and attending the WGC events @Firestone walking the south and playing the west/south this is soo cool! Congrats to my other participants and to my future partner in the 2 man events - I swear my golf game will get better! haha WOW so excited to attend my first THP Event!!! Great Community and even better support!

What should I stamp on the wedges?

Lol! Why use 10 words when you can use 10x10? :)

Tomorrow is going to take on even more meaning since I’ll be golfing with a few folks that are going to this. I’m only an hour from Firestone but may have to give in and stay in a hotel due to the logistics involved. I’ll refer to Mr Korf on what he’d do. I know damn sure that I’m not going to be late for anything.

Stoked! Turned a bleary work day into pure excitement for me! Blown away by this place, once again.

Congrats guys!!! This is gonna be awesome to follow!

PKorf for President...? Haha!

Congratulations guys! You all basically have a tour guide in PKorf since he's so familiar with that course!

Back