2019 US Open Scripting

I'm assuming the idea was a SoCal theme, however as many know Carmel is not SoCal haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19SS_PR_GO_Apparel_Scripts_5184x3456px_USOPEN-RICKIE.jpg
19SS_PR_GO_Apparel_Scripts_5184x3456px_USOPEN-BRYSON.jpg
19SS_PR_GO_Apparel_Scripts_5184x3456px_USOPEN-GARY.jpg

I've seen a few renderings of Justin Thomas scripting but it was such a long time ago it's probably changed. I was a fan of what i saw and always like his pretty classic style.

I've seen a few renderings of Justin Thomas scripting but it was such a long time ago it's probably changed. I was a fan of what i saw and always like his pretty classic style.

Assuming they'll be pushing his newly launched JT collab line and a lot of navy, red, and white.

So, what are Nike’s BFU looks for the Open?

Tiger's mock neck shirts have been the high point of their apparel this year. It takes a lot of bad design for that to be your high water mark.

Saw one of the new Nike hats in a golf shop in Cali....................that's gonna be a solid no for me.

I agree and Polo has finally started using dri-fit material in their non-RLX line.

I agree and Polo has finally started using dri-fit material in their non-RLX line.

Didn't they start that about 3 years ago now? I have two that are at least 2-3 years old and the same material as my RLX shirts.

Didn't they start that about 3 years ago now? I have two that are at least 2-3 years old and the same material as my RLX shirts.

Maybe, this is the first year I have seen them. I like them as they are generally more traditional which works much better for cross functioning as office shirts.

JT showing off his new Polo line this week.

5f77ef0ed5268bf33cc8bb4b33b15b02.jpg

Adam Scott

590d76868287dc97d437b16e26a39bd8.jpg

Part of me wishes they got rid of the drawings for JT's outfits, makes it hard to visualize it at times. They still look good though once I try to imagine them all.

Are their shoes scripted? I noticed the DJ did not have his normal Tour360 Boost 2.0 today but was wearing an athletic shoe?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Are their shoes scripted? I noticed the DJ did not have his normal Tour360 Boost 2.0 today but was wearing an athletic shoe?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I didn't see him today, but yesterday he was wearing the adipure line. They look pretty smooth, but they are also pretty pricey at $190.

b9507b3ab7574a3928810dfa0f5e5812.jpg

Back