Tough break for the browns on that touchback. That is a tough call to make, I feel. A guy is diving head first and the defender is not going to be able to hit him anywhere other than the head if he wants to stop him before the goal line.
Then it’s a deserved touchdown then yeah?

Yeah, I guess he should just let him dive in.
Well he could like...ya know try and extend his arms even a little. Or a shoulder....He literally hit him with the crown of his helmet before ANYTHING else. But, that’s how you feel he should “tackle” him. Ok.

Allllllll of this being said I give credit to the Chiefs. Play well.

This ... I thought it was a great football play, bang bang at the pile on...

Now the messaging at the Halftime show is egregious....

If you could only stop someone by grabbing their facemask, does that make it okay?

Anyway, @oumagic, is it hard to root against baker being a sooner?

Chiefs definitely caught a break there

Well he could like...ya know try and extend his arms even a little. Or a shoulder....He literally hit him with the crown of his helmet before ANYTHING else. But, that’s how you feel he should “tackle” him. Ok.
I think the defender was simply trying to keep him out of the end zone. If it would have been called, I would have thought it a tough break for the Chiefs. That it wasn’t called and rolled out of the end zone was a tough break for the Browns. I have always had a hard time when I see a defender get called for hitting someone in the head that is diving head first.

What’s your other team?
Cardinals since I am in AZ. My wife and I had our wedding reception at Arrowhead and have been chiefs fans before we moved here.

Cardinals since I am in AZ. My wife and I had our wedding reception at Arrowhead and have been chiefs fans before we moved here.
That would be a sweet reception venue!

Game over. Should’ve dumped it to hunt. Or ran it.

Well, well.

The Honey Badger!!!

It was a bad interception, but Landry didn’t help by standing still versus coming toward the ball.

Cleveland dodges a dagger...

Yuck

What a strange game thisnis

Ok. Breathe again. Holy hell I can’t believe he missed that kick in the other end.

Yessss do not go for 2!

Nice answer by Browns. They are trying to stay in this. Need a stop here.

Back