ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

Anyone else having trouble getting the fantasy golf page to load? I have tried Chrome, Firefox, IE!

Anyone else having trouble getting the fantasy golf page to load? I have tried Chrome, Firefox, IE!

Look up. :)
Or check out the first post as there is a new link in there that will take you directly to the correct page.

Look up. :)
Or check out the first post as there is a new link in there that will take you directly to the correct page.
That's why you're the man in charge!

Yes! Now I know the latest reason why I will be doing no work at all today. Don’t know why I missed this first time around, but I am so in on this.

Picks are in!!!

Same.. Let's start off strong and not forget to set the lineup week one!!
I had challenges for sure...but made some picks. I can't speak for the quality of the picks though.:D

Lineup is in! Need to make sure I set a lineup each week this year.

Happy to be back!!

Likely my last night in first place...it was a fun run! Can't wait to see who pulls it out this year...good luck everyone!

I might be overreacting some but it feels like I will have no chance to win this based on early returns.

Well an hour or 2 ago I was in last and am all the way up to 91 so (y)

Looks like @BoilerCLE is picking up right where he left off. He's got this stuff figured out. How much for tips? :ROFLMAO:

Good first day of fantasy! LFG!B3E744A5-A45E-4B87-9541-92C701BC9A3C.jpeg

Back