2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Cobra makes a great driver. Long and forgiving. Good luck to everyone! I do really like the aesthetics of the driver as well!

haven't touched the driver in some time due to covid - it's right hand and regular flex

Currently using a Callaway Epic driver 9 degree adjusted +1. RH with a stiff shaft. I've always been a Callaway guy, but have heard great things about this driver! Good distance and forgiveness too.

Using a pro select driver (rh) which i got in my beginner set. This driver is from 2001 so i really need an upgrade. I really love the cobra drivers. I tested my mates cobra f9 and it felt amazing

currently have a callaway regular flex right hand . would love to upgrade to this cobra - looks like an amazing club

Playing RH Tour Edge HL with "R" black skull graphite shaft, that I got at my local golf Goodwill club barrel, which is where I get all my golfing gear by the way, affectionaely known as the PGA Dump
As for the Cobra Driver, well something that new would most likely just sit next to my autographed picture of Ricky Recardo where he's smiling and looking to his left, which is where the driver would be. I can see it now, just sitting in my bean bag chair sipping on egg nog and dreaming of hitting 300 plus with that baby..........................

LH PXG XF Gen 1 with Hzrdus Smoke yellow xstiff 70g. Gave up on my F8+ cobra to try and battle my slice. Now seems I’m over correcting and am in need of a new ? to right the ship!

Current ping g400, stiff, right
Would love this driver, tested it out and forgiveness was amazing. Shots way off weren’t too bad.

Current driver - Taylormade 9* sim with Linq purple 6f4

What I like about the speedzone extreme is the max forgiveness and how straight a lot of the reviews talk about

Playing RH Tour Edge HL with "R" black skull graphite shaft, that I got at my local golf Goodwill club barrel, which is where I get all my golfing gear by the way, affectionaely known as the PGA Dump
As for the Cobra Driver, well something that new would most likely just sit next to my autographed picture of Ricky Recardo where he's smiling and looking to his left, which is where the driver would be. I can see it now, just sitting in my bean bag chair sipping on egg nog and dreaming of hitting 300 plus with that baby..........................

would love this club for my husband - he's looking to get back on the course post covid

I currently use the taylormade M3 driver but the shaft seems so stiff and I am looking to actually trade it but no luck has struck quite yet. I’m right handed btw!

Nike Vapor Fly Pro with Mitshubishi Rayon Diamana s 60 gram Stiff flex. Right handed.
I love the color of the Cobra, the updated technology, and the adjustability it has.

Always wanted to try a cobra but never got a chance to hit it. With all the advances they are making, this would be sweet to game. I would hope an upgrade over the Epic a flash SZ.

Currently using a right handed Ping g400 max with the senior flex Distanza shaft. I like the ability to so easily change the loft on the Cobra.

Currently using a Mizuno MP-001 (460cc) at 9.5* with a Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 shaft in Regular flex. Might be time for an upgrade. Has much changed since 2004????

I’m a Lefty currently hitting a Taylormade R11s, with the stock Stiff Aldila Phenom shaft.

Love the hot face of the Cobra ?

Currently using a callaway xhot with a 60 gram stiff flex shaft...its time for an upgrade and the infinity face will help prevent sky marks for me?

This is a spectacular prize, THP Holiday Cheer is absolutely on fire this year! Good luck everyone!

PS - I am currently gaming a Speedzone Extreme with Alidila Rogue 110MSI that I won last month on THP! 🤯 😍 (Not an entry, just wanted to share my excitement!)

Last edited:
Back