2020 Toulon Putter Thread

Good round with the Chicago yesterday. 30 putts. 2 putts per GIR. Could have been a lot better if not for the two 3 putts to end the round, in a torrential downpour. Hit some really good lag putts. Only one putt that was woefully short that I remember. Made a could others in the 6-10 foot range that's I've been missing. Really, really happy!!

Good round with the Chicago yesterday. 30 putts. 2 putts per GIR. Could have been a lot better if not for the two 3 putts to end the round, in a torrential downpour. Hit some really good lag putts. Only one putt that was woefully short that I remember. Made a could others in the 6-10 foot range that's I've been missing. Really, really happy!!
Hell yeah man!! Love to hear that! Chicago's are weapons!

Hell yeah man!! Love to hear that! Chicago's are weapons!
Thanks! Feeling more connected to the Chicago lately and it's been fun!

Found a like new Chicago on CPO. Was going to shorten it from 35 to 33 and replace the 20g weight with a 7g as I like lighter putters but had a fantastic putting round in original configuration so will keep it as is for now. Btw, the weights are all in stock on the Odyssey web site.

Found a like new Chicago on CPO. Was going to shorten it from 35 to 33 and replace the 20g weight with a 7g as I like lighter putters but had a fantastic putting round in original configuration so will keep it as is for now. Btw, the weights are all in stock on the Odyssey web site.
Great putter. Took me a bit, and a grip change, but I love mine now!

Back in the and for todays round and not a coincidence I putted well. It’s tough to describe, but I just putt better with the “1W” type shape. My 330m is a close second, but the Chicago checks all the boxes

1671248476811.png

Last edited:
Back in the and for todays round and not a coincidence I putted well. It’s tough to describe, but I just Pitt better with the “1W” type shape. My 330m is a close second, but the Chicago checks all the boxes

View attachment 9144404
That’s a freaking beaut!

Back in the and for todays round and not a coincidence I putted well. It’s tough to describe, but I just putt better with the “1W” type shape. My 330m is a close second, but the Chicago checks all the boxes

View attachment 9144404
My Grandaddy Garage Memphis is back in the bag too!

My Grandaddy Garage Memphis is back in the bag too!
I’ve been rotating in and out between the Seattle, Las Vegas and Chicago. Chicago just wins out. Comfort level is pretty high.

I’ve been rotating in and out between the Seattle, Las Vegas and Chicago. Chicago just wins out. Comfort level is pretty high.
Ironically, I’m alternating the Memphis and the DW.

Made some adjustments to my setup, grip and stroke. I'm falling in love with the feel and overall consistency I'm seeing with the Chicago. It's been good to me in spurts before, I almost sold it, but in the end decided to keep it. Right now I'm giddy to get this outside!!

Made some adjustments to my setup, grip and stroke. I'm falling in love with the feel and overall consistency I'm seeing with the Chicago. It's been good to me in spurts before, I almost sold it, but in the end decided to keep it. Right now I'm giddy to get this outside!!
Glad that worked out for you, still love my Chicago!!!! One of the best putters I have ever put in the bag.

I'll champion that putter until the day I quit golfing (which won't be by choice lol)
Mine will never leave the bag. it is just to good.

Back