2021-2022 College Basketball

Duffer Waldorf

[this space available]
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 GHIN
Practices are underway and Media Days are wrapping up. Any big storylines this year?

Can Baylor repeat?

The Road to the Final Four begins...

will have some thoughts eventually but KU and Baylor might be the best two teams in the country. Villanova might sneak in there.

Lehigh was not great last year, but it wasn’t a full schedule. Looking forward to a full season for the Patriot League!

Uhh, I live in Kentucky, it's still football season.

Here we go!
F77F58CB-A58E-494C-8A96-E859FCA444D3.jpeg

Just over a week from opening night, Illinois C Kofi Cockburn has been suspended by the NCAA for 3 games for selling memorabilia in June before the NIL rules were put in place July 1st.

I think NC State will surprise some people in the ACC this year!

Big triple-header to start things off tomorrow.

5 pm. (1) South Carolina at (5) NC State, on the women's side.
7 pm. Michigan State vs (3) Kansas.
9:30 pm. (9) Duke vs (10) Kentucky.

We drop the NC banner Friday.

... and I'll be at a school fundraiser. 😭

Lets go

Let's go!

Well, that was a dud.

Ohio State having a tough time with Akron right now.

ESPN is in mid-season form on opening night, talking about everything but the game that is going on in front of them.

Nice D, Akron. :rolleyes:

This has to be the first time in some time that Michigan St has not been ranked?

I love college basketball!!! Watching the KU game right now, then my DUKE plays later which should be a great game.

Izzo just slapped with a T on a missed call by officiating.

I love college basketball!!! Watching the KU game right now, then my DUKE plays later which should be a great game.
Not sure how good it will be. Kentucky has looked very lack luster in their 2 scrimmages from the stories around here. They don't even play somewhat decent until February anymore which I why I've kinda given up on watching UK basketball all together. But Calipari LOVES HIS TEAM :rolleyes:

Nothing like preseason hype for “new” IU team only for them to beat a MAC team by 5 and look exactly like last years team with a couple of new faces 😆

Nothing like preseason hype for “new” IU team only for them to beat a MAC team by 5 and look exactly like last years team with a couple of new faces 😆
At least it's only a couple new faces and not ALL new faces 😁

Back