2021-2022 College Football Thread

He Gone!!!

Mark Stoops may be close to a deal.

If the Riley to USC is true, and if he can recruit even just the Southern CA players…

This seems like a long shot

It gets curious-er and curious-er. I had to check, re-check and three-check to make sure I had the real verified account:

Wow, this CFB coaching circus crazier than Bedlam was

LSU may have to offer Orgeron a new contract

Wow Lincoln Riley to USC??? Guess his comment last night about staying with OU for the long haul was BS.

Mark Stoops may be close to a deal.

not saying this won’t happen but there is nothing being said by anyone close to Kentucky about this being true at the moment.

Michigan up to #2 in the AP poll…surprised OSU dropped to #7.

Interesting hire by Florida. Seems a lot went on while I was golfing today.

The Alabama thing in the rankings is so ridiculous, they lost to a then unranked team (A&M), which is now a four loss team, and they barely win yesterday, taking four overtimes against another unranked team, and they are still in the top four (AP & Coaches). No other team, not even OSU, gets this kind of BS. :banghead:

Last edited:
The rumor mill on absolute overdrive right now. :oops:

Oklahoma will do just fine. And ultimately come out in much better shape than Bob Bowlsby

He Gone!!!

Allegedly, LSU offered to make him the highest paid coach in all of football & he decided on USC… He didn’t want to coach in the SEC either for LSU or Oklahoma, that is the only conclusion I can draw.

Allegedly, LSU offered to make him the highest paid coach in all of football & he decided on USC… He didn’t want to coach in the SEC either for LSU or Oklahoma, that is the only conclusion I can draw.

I think you are 100% correct. The path to the CFB Playoffs is MUCH easier at USC than it would have been at OU or LSU

Back