EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

With Phil's recent major win, has anyone considered going to a longer driver or higher spinning ball.
I feel like we are seeing one side of the bell curve with Phil but it's just cool seeing Callaway get him dialed in for more BOMBS!

I had a dream about the Grandaddy last night!

I was getting off the flight in San Diego and was greeted by the whole grandaddy crew and we sat down to have a drink at the airport while we were waiting for the transportation to Callaway. Craziness!

Hey Siri, what is a premonitory dream...?

I had a dream about the Grandaddy last night!

I was getting off the flight in San Diego and was greeted by the whole grandaddy crew and we sat down to have a drink at the airport while we were waiting for the transportation to Callaway. Craziness!
I'm glad I'm not the only one having dreams of the Grandaddy!!

This quote below excites me:
Jason Finley: I am really excited about some things we are working on and think our 2022 lineup will feature some incredible new technology that will continue to show the progression we have made in the category and to delivering not only the best performance across the board but also the highest quality and most consistent golf balls in the marketplace.

I know my reviews and updates are spread between several different threads but the Chrome Soft X LS has cemented itself as my ball this year. I have been impressed with the consistency in distances off my irons as well as driving distance. Around the green I am getting all the spin I need to hit good shots. And it has exceeded my expectations in windy conditions. My last round was at a course I've only played a couple times in very windy conditions. I played from tees longer than I'm normally comfortable with and shot the best score I've ever had on that course. I didn't take a single penalty off the tee. I can't imagine how they are going to improve on this lineup!!

This quote below excites me:
Jason Finley: I am really excited about some things we are working on and think our 2022 lineup will feature some incredible new technology that will continue to show the progression we have made in the category and to delivering not only the best performance across the board but also the highest quality and most consistent golf balls in the marketplace.

I know my reviews and updates are spread between several different threads but the Chrome Soft X LS has cemented itself as my ball this year. I have been impressed with the consistency in distances off my irons as well as driving distance. Around the green I am getting all the spin I need to hit good shots. And it has exceeded my expectations in windy conditions. My last round was at a course I've only played a couple times in very windy conditions. I played from tees longer than I'm normally comfortable with and shot the best score I've ever had on that course. I didn't take a single penalty off the tee. I can't imagine how they are going to improve on this lineup!!

The LS has been sooooo good for me. The only thing I wish it was better at is durability. But now we’re talking 2022 improvements?
I think we’re going to be alternating from stupid huge grin, to jaw on the floor.

I seem to recall a bunch of "pre-nesters" a couple years back too... ;)

When the time comes, I've already got my walk in song for the nest. :censored:
If it is anything besides "POUR SOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEEE" you are missing out on a golden opportunity

If it is anything besides "POUR SOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEEE" you are missing out on a golden opportunity
Might be more like a silver opportunity..

With Phil's recent major win, has anyone considered going to a longer driver or higher spinning ball.
I feel like we are seeing one side of the bell curve with Phil but it's just cool seeing Callaway get him dialed in for more BOMBS!
I definitely have! I am currently in a 44" Hzrdus Black that I love but I wouldn't consider going longer until I really am hitting bombs with my current driver. I can squeeze a 290-300 yard drive out there but not with remote consistency. I'd rather settle for a 270 yard drive that is in play, but if I do start hitting consistent 300 yarders, I would consider going up beyond 45"

Upgraded from 18V to 40V.

View attachment 9009395

The cougars will still hop in their BMW convertibles and chase you down.. you need an aerial escape.

^ don't get stuck in their web or you may get left behind (although no man left behind I think is an ongoing motto, but if there's 2 of them then at least theres some sort of buddy system)

🤤🤤🤤

I’m not ready to tinker with driver length yet, as I can’t even control the flight at the length I’m currently at. I will say watching Phil this week and knowing the success triple track has had is making me ponder switching from truvis. I will purchase more TT in X LS and see if it’s something that sticks.

Back