2022 Round Count Thread

BigMac

#LLTG!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Okay, let's get it going for 2022, fun way to keep track of your rounds. We'll keep with @Jman's ruling last year that sim rounds count.

1 real life round. Took me 3 months to play my first round in 21. It’s gonna be a good year!

Adding this thread to my watch list. The goal is to have more than 100 posts in here by the end of ‘22.

I think we might of seen the last golf-able days here so might be a couple months until that first round post 😞

If sim rounds count then I played a round at Bethpage Black today! That's 1 so far this year

1st round completed yesterday. Going for a 100!

I attempted to keep track last year but it got away from me. Will need to do a better job this year

First round of 2022 for me today. 36 degrees at tee time. 🥶

Sim rounds at 5. Crossing fingers that we get a round in on golf course Saturday. Always good to check out swing changes on course to verify sim results

four days into the Deuce Deuce...0 rounds.

No sims rounds for me. It's either the real deal, or just practice. Mostly practice.

So far, for 2022 I have two 18 hole rounds in. These for a combined total of 174 strokes.

Doctor's appointments will keep from playing Wednesday, and Thursday.

Might get in a 3rd round today.

I usually don't play Friday's through Sundays.

1 round down. 2 more on the schedule. I have 3 other league round opportunities before the end of the month so could be at 6 by the end of the month.

I have 2 18 hole rounds in already and 27 holes of simulator golf which I wouldn't normally count so a decent start to the year.

Had my first real round yesterday so that brings my count to 2, 1 real, 1 sim.

Positive for COVID, so hoping to play my first '22 round on 1/15.

Hoping to have my first two (Sim) rounds on Friday!

Round #2 today.

Got #3 in this morning.

Round #4 for the year was yesterday.

Hoping for 200 at 1. Won't start actually getting lots is till March. NE Ohio and all

Got round #5 in today.

Got my first two in on Wed and Thu this week. Hoping to get in 125-150 again this year but am off to a slower start than usual.

Rounds 2-3 are compete.

Back