CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Win Mizuno

I am currently gaming a Tour Edge Exotic EXS 220 Driver. Really interested to see if anything can best it.

Ooh, this one would really be sweet as a Mizuno fan boy I've never hit one of their drivers.

Current driver in the bag is an OG Epic.

Good luck to all!

Currently using the Taylormade M4 but would love to upgrade to this beauty.

Stealth plus 8 degree. Nothing will beat it. Prove me wrong.

TSR2 w Ventus Blue 55g stiff but loved the look and feel of the Mizuno! Would love this as another option!

Today we continue the 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. 13 years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2022 THP Holiday Cheer will continue to run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

Continue reading...

Cobra LTDx in the bag right now.

Man super curious about Mizuno's current metals. Currently gaming the TSR2 in 10*.

THP Holiday Cheer killing it already and we're only on day 3!

Currently playing the GBB Epic Subzero. It has been put on notice.

Another great contest!

TSR3

thanks!!

Currently playing a Callaway Epic Flash that I got used. I frequently want to hurl it into the abyss, so please help a guy out.

Back