CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

Would love to replace my iron set.

Good luck everyone.

looking at my bag...wedges. i'd like to try some new wedges.

woohoo!! this is THE one!!

Wedges, I've been dithering about my wedges for almost a year.

Probably going to replace my bag this year… or at least add one :ROFLMAO:

I would like to replace my push cart with a new fob controlled , golf cart trolley, they can be had here now for under a thousand

I'm hoping to replace my bag with something new from Bag Boy that hasn't been released yet.

Just a friendly reminder. Make sure your entry counts by helping out a tremendous cause.
I would love to replace my broken 8iron.
I want to replace my broken driver :/
100% new irons. Need to go get a fitting first though.
My bag. The quest for the perfect one continues…
I’m ready to be fit for new irons.
An iron set. Been looking at the New Level 902s. Will see if next yr is the yr I pull the trigger.
I would like to have newer irons
I would love a short set of bladish with a small cavity hdcp 9 player Left Hand irons from 5 to Pw In stiff flex lightweight shafts
Even if demoed or gently per owned. I willing to pay the SFs.
Mines are 2009 Callaways were 2023 soon so new tech like IA is on the market now and they are superb. Thanks to. All the effort you have done into this day to day Christmas Campaign giving hope to everyone, Merry Christmas. To your team..
Wedges for me…

Driver!, got small dent from travelling :(.
Looking to replace my irons and finally have new golf clubs. To this point i have always had used clubs passdowns from family members.
My golf bag! Only 4 years old, but the zippers on BOTH apparel pockets are shot. I have to put my rain gear/extra layer in a separate bag, stuff it inside one of the pockets without a workable zipper, and hope it doesn’t fall out during the round.
Probably would like to replace a hybrid for a driving iron, not sure yet
My driver
Id want to replace the 5w slot. Its a constant battle with a rotating cast of characters and id like to lock it in this spring with something new.
My wedges or 3 wood
I’d like to replace my driver. While it’s a fantastic driver, it’s 5 years old now and want to update to some of the latest tech.
I would replace my 3 wood.
I would like to replace my push cart with a new fob controlled , golf cart trolley, they can be had here now for under a thousand
I would like to replace my 10+ year old driver
I would like to replace my putter.
Need a new driver.
Probably the driver

Definitely way cool! Hearing good things about the new drivers. Now I guess I am a couple of gens behind so I would probably make a plea for the ultimate prize--distance and forgiveness!

Damn, work got the best of me last week and missed on all the THP Cheer contests! Maybe not too late to enter here.

I'd replace my irons. Callaway Razr Black irons are about 11 years old and time for a change!

Back