2023 contest/THP Event suggestions

The Dave

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
While I know @JB probably has a lot planned (even if it hasn't been announced) in 2022, are there opportunities for suggestions for future events contests?

If so, I have a suggestion for 2023. Some contest/entry that allows 1 member a trip to the PGA Show with THP. I know there is a lot of running around there with all the content and videos, but how cool would it be to be there and be a fly on the wall with all the discussion going on?

While I know @JB probably has a lot planned (even if it hasn't been announced) in 2022, are there opportunities for suggestions for future events contests?

If so, I have a suggestion for 2023. Some contest/entry that allows 1 member a trip to the PGA Show with THP. I know there is a lot of running around there with all the content and videos, but how cool would it be to be there and be a fly on the wall with all the discussion going on?

Not sure what will be of the PGA Show in the future, but thanks for the suggestion.
If you are interested in our THP Experiences, make sure you join the Albatross Club and jump in.

Yes I had planned to join in December but things got complicated around the holidays. Will need to do that here soon

Would love to see you join as an AC member @The Dave! Best money you'll spend in golf. Definitely some awesome things happening in '22 for experiences and they are all still pretty wide open for the taking!

LOL there was a thread on fantasy THP experiences and I am pretty sure @JB will not be looking for help planning after the ideas floating in there.

The PGA Show is a hub of golf enthusiasm and innovation, and being part of it as a fly on the wall during discussions would be an incredible experience for any golf lover.
Proposing ideas for future events and contests is a valuable way to contribute to the THP community. Although organizing such events can be challenging, the rewards, both for participants and organizers, are often worth the effort.
And speaking of event planning, I've been keeping an eye on professional conference organisers lately, and it's fascinating how they manage to pull off such complex gatherings seamlessly.

Last edited:
Back