ANNOUNCEMENT 2023 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

This is going to be very typical for me if Rahm finishes this out.

Win
24th
MC
MC
MC
MC
MC
MC
MC
MC
MC

24th guy needs to fall on his sword so we can have something truly special here.

Knew I should have gone Rahm instead of Rory. Had Kirk in the lineup at one point too. Going as expected thus far. 🤣

Unless Webb can find 2 birdies in the last 4 holes definitely losing 2 for the weekend.

Looks like everybody will probably make the cut. But nobody really in contention. Will likely be in the bottom 25%.

Am I reading the live scoring right? No one picked Kitayama? That's interesting.

Woke up this morning in 91st place and now in 2nd! Lot of volatility in the standings!

2 out for the weekend, makes me wonder if it's worth Bezuidenhout making the weekend seeing how far back he is

After having a wonderful day one, my squad is sinking except for Cam Young.

Still in a good spot!

After having a wonderful day one, my squad is sinking except for Cam Young.

Still in a good spot!
Cam is my top guy right now as well.. hoping he has a strong weekend!!

Looks like I have six made the cut, my highest dollar guy is going home, my second highest just barely made it, five in the top 20, but none closer than six shots back .......... so a lot like last year. :dohanim:

8 made the cut but closest is 6 back. Wild week 1 start.

Ugh. Stumbled as the day went on. Six made the cut. I do have 3rd, 5th, 9th, and 11th though.

Nice start for the season 8 selections and ALL 8 MADE THE CUT. At least I'll make $$ this week.

4 of my 10 missed the cut. Other 6 are doing ok though.

Screenshot_20230304-203608.png

1678039827632.png

6 guys left - Need English or Hatton to win this thing

This is the most golf I've watched in a loooooong time. 🤣

Not a great start LOL. 4 missed cut, best was 10th.

97th lol Im willing to bet my team from API is a top 5 team this week

Welp, I see I’m in season form already!🙄

I'm on the leader board! I don't expect it to last, but am happy for now. 🤣

Back