CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1 – Win a Cobra AeroJet Driver

Currently using LH Cobra F8+ but would love to replace w/LH Aerojet max

Good luck everyone!!!

Today we are honored to kickoff the 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. 14 years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2023 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

View attachment 9229435

Time to Get Long
Day 1 is from our friends at Cobra Golf and you can add some distance to your game with an AeroJet Driver of your choice.

Entering is as easy as following these instructions.

Step 1 – Leave a comment below on what driver you are replacing with the Cobra AeroJet and which model you would like to win. If you are unsure which one makes the most sense, click here to help you decide. You can choose AeroJet, AeroJet LS or AeroJet Max.

Step 2 – Sit back and see if you won when the winners are announced early next week on the THP Forum.

That’s it. It’s that time of year where we celebrate the wonderful THP Community and the people and companies that make it great.

Don’t forget you have to get your entry in before the end of the day, Friday, December 15th, and each morning a new contest will be up to enter all week long with every winner being announced next week.

Good luck everybody!

View attachment 9229436

Continue reading...
I would love the Aerojet LS 10.5! Would be awesome

PXG Gen 4 Aerojet 10.5

I'd be replacing a Ben Hogan GS53 Max

Hoping to get into the Aerojet Max in 12.0

:)

Would replace a Mizuno ST190.
I'd go with the Std AeroJet with 10.5 loft

This is awesome. Thanks JB

Today we are honored to kickoff the 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. 14 years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2023 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

View attachment 9229435

Time to Get Long
Day 1 is from our friends at Cobra Golf and you can add some distance to your game with an AeroJet Driver of your choice.

Entering is as easy as following these instructions.

Step 1 – Leave a comment below on what driver you are replacing with the Cobra AeroJet and which model you would like to win. If you are unsure which one makes the most sense, click here to help you decide. You can choose AeroJet, AeroJet LS or AeroJet Max.

Step 2 – Sit back and see if you won when the winners are announced early next week on the THP Forum.

That’s it. It’s that time of year where we celebrate the wonderful THP Community and the people and companies that make it great.

Don’t forget you have to get your entry in before the end of the day, Friday, December 15th, and each morning a new contest will be up to enter all week long with every winner being announced next week.

Good luck everybody!

View attachment 9229436

Continue reading...
I’m not entering but wanted to say this is really cool, and good luck to all the hackers!

I would love the AEROJET MAX Driver RH 10.5 to replace my crummy old Top Flight 460 driver! Thank you for the opportunity!

Replacing a Callaway XR 16. I would go with the standard Aerojet 9*

I like the look of the standard aero jet 9.0 s-flex would be awesome, I would be replacing my trusty callaway xr driver

I’d like an LH Aerojet 10.5° to replace my LTDx 10.5° I currently game.

Cobra BIo Cell plus 9 degree stuff shaft. Would like AerojetLS 9 degree xstiff
Thank you!

I have an Callaway rogue sub zero. Would love to move to a LH 10.5 Aerojet. For some much needed forgiveness and launch!

Replacing Cobra Speedzone 10*. Would love to replace it with the Aerojet LS 7.5*. Good luck to everyone.

Replacing a TaylorMade Sim. AEROJET LS 50th Anniversary Driver - Limited Edition 10.5 S

i just picked up a new driver so i'll refrain from this one, but good luck to all!

Replacing Cobra King F9 with a Cobra Aerojet Max would be a step in the right direction :)

I’d be replacing a Top Flite XL. I just started playing golf this past year and love every second of it. I want to start upgrading my bag beyond my started clubs and a Aerojet Max would be a great fit!

Back