CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2 – Win a Callaway Apex Pro Irons

Still gaming the TaylorMade TSi. Great sticks but time for an upgrade!

Currently playing the original P790s, would love to play the Apex

Callaway Rogue Pro. Been good. I’ve aged out the shafts. Not working for me anymore.

Good luck all. Have a great set of irons already that I’m not looking to move on from yet.

Bridgestone j15cb

Today we are honored to continue the 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. 14 years ago, we hosted our first Holiday Cheer, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the campaign continues with amazing prizes.

2023 THP Holiday Cheer will run for the rest of this week with a new prize every single day. If you do not see it on this home page, do not forget to check the forum each day for a chance to be the big winner.

View attachment 9229667

Time to Go Pro
Day 2 is from our friends at Callaway Golf and you can add some “Pro” to your game with a set of Apex Pro irons.

Entering is as easy as following these instructions.

Step 1 – Leave a comment below on what you are replacing with the Callaway Apex Pro irons. Just a note, this set is RH and 4-PW and the 2021 Apex Pro.

Step 2 – Sit back and see if you won when the winners are announced early next week on the THP Forum.

That’s it. It’s that time of year where we celebrate the wonderful THP Community and the people and companies that make it great.

Don’t forget you have to get your entry in before the end of the day, Friday, December 15th, and each morning a new contest will be up to enter all week long with every winner being announced next week.

Good luck everybody

View attachment 9229668

Continue reading...
Great prize I’m currently playing mizuno 223 irons

Hitting my Calloway Mavriks pretty good but can’t pass up the Apex.

Callaway Razr X irons. Misc 56 Titleist and 52 Cleveland. Missing my 9 and hybrid 3. I love my irons. However, they are a bit dated. Still love them.

Currently have a set of the Callaway Steelhead XR pros in the bag. Apex would be a fine upgrade.

Currently in the bag are Ping G425. Love to get into these though maybe pass mine on to a friend.

I would definitely be replacing a 30 year old set of Ansers with these bad boys!

Back