2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

Not a bad small par 3 I was able to treat the guys to on the journey to another great THP event. Plus a little range time

Almost all packed up. Woo hoo!

Starting to pack and arrange things

If you guys end up staying by AC definitely check out white house subs. I'm trying to remember the specific order for the most amazing Italian sub

And there's a few other hidden gem spots all around too, let me know if youre looking for any suggestions

Harbor Pines uploaded to the X5. Check.

Same same. Looks like a decent place. Plenty of water in play
I only split fairways and hit girs.

jk; I'll have a spare dozen of anime gods balls on me for the h20 holes. 🤣

Nice par 3 ...conditions look great

Part 1 done

1000013671.jpg

So it begins

1000013672.jpg

If you guys end up staying by AC definitely check out white house subs. I'm trying to remember the specific order for the most amazing Italian sub

And there's a few other hidden gem spots all around too, let me know if youre looking for any suggestions
Always looking for suggestions

Always looking for suggestions
Give me the itinerary synopsis, where you're staying and such, and what kind of food you're looking for.

Give me the itinerary synopsis, where you're staying and such, and what kind of food you're looking for.
Cheesesteaks, staying pretty close to the course tomorrow

Cheesesteaks, staying pretty close to the course tomorrow
Hmm, Picalilli inn in shamong has amazing wings, good cheese steaks and a whole bunch of stuff. It's a huge biker meet up spot too .. it's about 45 min north of HC though

Hmm, Picalilli inn in shamong has amazing wings, good cheese steaks and a whole bunch of stuff. It's a huge biker meet up spot too .. it's about 45 min north of HC though
Now I have that commercial in my head. Picalilli Inn is probably too far north for them...although I do agree with you about their wings.

Open for food recs in Philly as well

Starting with a meatball parm sub

1000013723.jpg

@echico I’ll leave the group pairing to you haha, we have group of 4,3,3.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow AM

@echico I’ll leave the group pairing to you haha, we have group of 4,3,3.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow AM
Thanks for doing the leg work on this man👊

Back