2024 Odyssey Toulon? Gross?

To me it takes away what makes a Toulon attractive.

Now it's not unique
It strips away all the uniqueness of a Toulon. It’s just…. I don’t know

I just don't get what is wrong with it? Yes it is a blade but not much you can really change on them.

There’sa lot going on for sure. But at address clean.

I like it. Looks like it could be the Japan version of the release though? A lot of times the two are different. Japan has a tri hot version called tri beam which is Truss like. They also have all black white hots.

Always, wouldn't be upset if this was the US version as well. I have always had a thing for black putters and the bottom design never bothers me.

I just don't get what is wrong with it? Yes it is a blade but not much you can really change on them.
I think my issue is the beautiful face they are known for is missing. Looks like a dumb Scotty Cameron

Talking looks.
Sounds like I'm in the minority here but I disagree. They've changed the looks on every iteration so far whether that was their diamond milling on just the center, expanding it to the whole face, changing the diamond milling and bottom weights, to now changing the face and weights again. Face with full presumed AI innovation that has to be an insert I'd guess as a first iteration. I think it looks awesome and the fact that they are trying to innovate on a milled putter instead of only insert putters is pretty cool

Sounds like I'm in the minority here but I disagree. They've changed the looks on every iteration so far whether that was their diamond milling on just the center, expanding it to the whole face, changing the diamond milling and bottom weights, to now changing the face and weights again. Face with full presumed AI innovation that has to be an insert I'd guess as a first iteration. I think it looks awesome and the fact that they are trying to innovate on a milled putter instead of only insert putters is pretty cool
I wouldn't say you're in the minority. From the responses so far it looks like I'm a dick 😂

Gross in a "i want one desperately" way.

I like it a lot.

Maybe I'm too old fashion or set in my ways, but I like the Toulon to have a milled putter face and not an insert.

Plus, I think this multi-color of black and silver is not as premium looking as current models available now.

I wouldn't say you're in the minority. From the responses so far it looks like I'm a dick 😂
It's at least 60-40 for you lol

it says Toulon but we all know it's an Odyssey

not that there is anything wrong with that

I don't like the look of the face. The face of my Palm Beach is milled perfection.

Not my favorite.... but not the worst I've seen.

I dig it. Would never think it was a bad looking putter.

AI face is super interesting. I wonder how it works or if it works and what the marketing jargon around it is..

Trying to make a blade putter look new and cool now days is like trying to make a minivan look cool. Yeah its got new angles and lines and such but in the end, its still a minivan. You can make it the swagger wagon all you want, still a minivan.

Now a mallet however.......now that is good stuff. ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, definitely not trying to make it about me.
Just not the Toulon I'm used to looking at.
haha wasn't saying it was about you, just meant that more people aren't liking it than liking it. Look at comments on the actual post too. Not a lot of fans. But people hate stuff loudly on social media lol

I would need to see it in person but I think it looks pretty good. How it looks at address is what matters to me.

Back