3 Releases: The Short Game System - Never thought about shaft lean in chips like this til I real this...

Finally broke down and bought the book and have been watching his Youtube videos today. My last round I had like 27 short game shots in 18 holes. Rock bottom. Twenty years ago I had a good short game. Time to admit I no longer do. He also has a $59 Skillest course I may do after I read the book. Maybe the Youtube videos will be enough after reading. Will see.
Nice! We’ll have to discuss at Briggs! I’ve been doing a lot of block practice of release 1 and 2 in my sim and starting to gain some consistency with them. I’ll need to reread the IQ section but right now just focusing on getting technique down

i’m so tempted to get the book and start working on dan’s method. but i have an instructor and i want to commit to him.

i’m so tempted to get the book and start working on dan’s method. but i have an instructor and i want to commit to him.
The book is excellent, and the method is sound.

I really like the pitching Address System. Makes too much sense and much more repeatable than the clock face method for me. I can be confident when I’m in a specific address setup position and club that ball is going to go roughly X distance and that confidence frees up the swing.

Going to try and be more conscious in my short game decision making this year. Either out loud or in my head say, for example, “Address 2, 50 degree, more release to add some height” and things like that to help commit to a shot. Rather than just pulling a club and swinging.

Back