Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The last year has been a blast. I was selected for Team Hackers and the Morgan Cup when some couldn't make it. I hated it for them but loved it for me. The Morgan Cup is the best golf experience I've ever had. My Hackers teammates are special dudes! Team Paradise were fantastic to get to know, too. I knew the Morgan Cup was a special event but, having experienced it, it is so much more special than I could've ever imagined. For it to happen despite the challenges we had last year is simply amazing and makes it all the more tremendous. It'll be hard to top. Thanks @Master Yagley, @LittleRat and Rachel!

I've thoroughly enjoyed this year. I've made more THP friends - on and off the board - and learned more about golf than I could have imagined. Every visit to the forum (it's constantly open on my desktop, laptop, iPad and phone), I become more attached to this place. It's about so much more than golf. Golf is the common thread that brought us together and keeps us here but it is the people that makes THP what it is. It is a fantastic journey and adventure.

Thanks to @GolferGal and @JB, and all of you. It's so fulfilling to share a little bit of each of your lives and to receive the support, kind words and encouragement of the many who've reached out for this or that. As the songs says, I get by with a little help from my friends. Y'all rock!!!

Glad you’re here man! You make the forum a better place!

Congrats on the 3 year anniversary!

Congrats on the three years. I really enjoy having you on the forum. I'm so happy that you got to enjoy the MC last October. Whether it's at a future experience or by way of travel, I'm hoping that some day we will meet and tee it up.

You really closing in on 10k posts. Keep it up!

Welcome back to THP! :cool: I haven’t seen you around for at least 12 hours!

@Parrot I am so glad to have met you. I always look forward to reading what you have to say. Hit them well buddy!

Congrats on your 3 yrs, and more to follow.

Congrats on 3 years, and hope for many more to come.

@Parrot It was a pleasure and an honor getting to know you just a little bit during the Morgan Cup. Glad you're around

Happy THPversary!

Congratulations on 3 years! I'm right there behind you... goes by fast eh?!

Truly a great community!

Congratulations fellow Hacker! 😎

Happy THPversary, and three THP experiences in three years is amazing! Great to have you here.

Happy Anniversary!!!! Glad you are here.

Congrats - too bad we couldn’t hook up in AL this past weekend. Had a blast. Some great courses in those parts. Might be back!

Happy Anniversary. So glad your here

Congrats on the THP anniversary ⛳️

Glad to have you around Parrot.

Happy Anniversary!!!

Congrats on 3 years of THPing. THPness. Oh, whatever.. Glad you're here!

er I mean Happy THP Anniversary!

Glad you are here! Can’t wait to see what you get to do next!

Back