5 Years, 15,000 Posts

Bernoulli

Team Hackers 4Life
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Next week (March 22nd) will mark my fifth anniversary of being a member of THP. This is also my 15,000th post as a member of THP. I never imagined that I would ever reach either number when I joined the forum.

It’s been an interesting journey here. I can remember the fear that I had that no one would respond to the first thread I posted here in the Check in Desk nearly five years ago. Thanks @dacatalyst41 for being the first to respond.

I can’t stress how important I think it is to respond to threads from new members in the Check in Desk. A simple Welcome to THP can go a long way to help new members feel comfortable on the forum.

Joining and becoming a part of this community has been one of the best and most rewarding decisions I have made.
To @JB , @GolferGal and everyone, thank you for having me as a part of this wonderful community.

I have had the pleasure of meeting some forum members at the Dream Foursomes in November. I look forward to hopefully meeting some more this year and in the future.

Wow! It’s been an incredible five years! Congrats

Congratulations on both milestones! 🍻

You’re a good man and THPer. Thanks for your additions to our community.

Congrats on the milestone! 15k is a lot!

Great 5 years, man! Congrats!

Well said, as usual.

It's great to have you around. You have excellent posts and it's always nice to have a forum member who appreciates the highs and lows of living and golfing in the Capital Region.

I think we will get to meet some more THPers at a local course this year.

Congratulations on both 5 years and 15k! Both very impressive accomplishments!

Great job on the milestones @Bernoulli!

Kudos to you!

Well said, as usual.

It's great to have you around. You have excellent posts and it's always nice to have a forum member who appreciates the highs and lows of living and golfing in the Capital Region.

I think we will get to meet some more THPers at a local course this year.

Looking forward to the snow melting this week too.

Heck yeah man! Five years is a long time to be around! Here's to the next five!

Congratulations on your 15k milestone! Glad you’re around to post.

Congrats! I look forward to reading your posts! Agree whole heartedly with your thoughts on welcoming new members! Here's to 15k more🍻

Congrats on 15k and 5 years 👊🏻😎

Congrats on the milestones @Bernoulli ! Great to have you around here, and 15k posts, that's

Wow it has been 5 years already! Congrats on the milestone!!!

Congrats @Bernoulli!

Hope for another 5 years and 15,000 posts!

Here's to 15,000 more years and 5 more posts... oh wait... maybe the other way around! (y)(y)

Back