Think I’m going to have an açaí bowl right now. What additives are your favorites to add?
I’m typically mango, strawberries, granola, bananas and coconut.

My daughters love them so I’ll tag along and have them once or twice a week especially when we are in Florida together for the Christmas or Thanksgiving holidays.

They are delicious but I can’t ever recall ever having one unless my daughters were with me.

Think I’m going to have an açaí bowl right now. What additives are your favorites to add?
I’m typically mango, strawberries, granola, bananas and coconut.
I’ve never had one but those 5 things would make cardboard taste good.

I’ve never had one but those 5 things would make cardboard taste good.
The first time my wife and daughter brought one home for me to try I was like…nah!!! Now we make them at home. So good but there is a lot of sugar so only have them every now and then.

I love them! They don't really fit well with my keto regimen, but there's a lady who has a shop right in front of our condo that makes amazing Acai bowls; I head there on cheat day!

Love. We make our own once a week or so. Always our go to when traveling to places that are known to have good ones.

IMG_4387.jpeg
Found this place in Scottsdale called Berry Divine. Delicious!

Never had one and would have no idea where to get one around here! They do look and sound delicious though, so I'll keep my eyes open.

Back