Day 1
Where: Tobacco Road
When: July 31st

Day 2
Where: Quail Ridge
When: August 1st

Who: @Davidhibler 14.0 @PackersGirl 29.0
@blazinden 13.6 @Sarzar 35

The four of us have decided to take on Tobacco Road and Quail Ridge but need some help from you awesome THPers on format and pairings for each course. So, what do you think? Girls against boys? Couple against couple? Best ball?
We know one thing is for sure, it will be a fun two days full of laughs and of course possible shenanigans 😁

Oh this is going to be good. Four nine hole matches for singles champ?

Personally I’d love to see how low you four can go in a handicapped best ball round. Get us all pulling for you. I’m thinking -4 could be a good target, maybe lower.

Day 1
Where: Tobacco Road
When: July 31st

Day 2
Where: Quail Ridge
When: August 1st

Who: @Davidhibler 14.0 @PackersGirl 29.0
@blazinden 13.6 @Sarzar 35

The four of us have decided to take on Tobacco Road and Quail Ridge but need some help from you awesome THPers on format and pairings for each course. So, what do you think? Girls against boys? Couple against couple? Best ball?
We know one thing is for sure, it will be a fun two days full of laughs and of course possible shenanigans 😁
Frick. That sounds like such a blast! Couple against couple one day.

Day two
download (1).jpeg

Lol

1st round - losing team must buy dinner for the winning team

2ns round - losing team must buy the winning team a case of Hard Mt Dew for the drive home

Sorry I didn't answer any of your questions

I love you all playing these courses. I suggest alt-shot for both rounds (kidding). A couples round and girls vs boys on another could be fun. I would want to play my own ball at Tobacco Road or maybe a shamble?

1st round - losing team must be dinner for the winning team

2ns round - losing team must buy the winning team a case of Hard Mt Dew for the drive home

Sorry I didn't answer any of your questions
As a fellow typo master, yours are becoming legendary lol

I just can't eyeroll that because it's too funny...wife swap 🤣
Wife swap should provide alot of smack talk and entertainment. It was a hit show for a reason!

I love you all playing these courses. I suggest alt-shot for both rounds (kidding). A couples round and girls vs boys on another could be fun. I would want to play my own ball at Tobacco Road or maybe a shamble?
Agreed. I need to play my own ball at Tobacco Road, it's too good of a course not to.

Oooo this’ll be fun!! Couple v couple best ball would be easy. Do y’all follow the GOAT Cup and do some alternate shot!?

Super jealous! Such a fun course. Y’all are going to have a blast!

Agreed. I need to play my own ball at Tobacco Road, it's too good of a course not to.
Absolutely. Lots of potential for so many things to happen there.

Sounds like a blast. I like the couple vs. couple day 1 and wife swap idea day 2

You are going to have a blast it is such a fun course. Many years ago our group of eight decided to go and at the last minute one of the guys couldn't go so my wife jumped in to become the "8th man". She loved it and has since referred to the course as disneyland golf. This will be fun to follow along with.

Oh this is going to be fun and a battle all In the same time. Can’t wait to follow along!

Wife swap would be really fun

Shamble fo sho

Back