A Milestone - 20K

Congrats!

Congratulations on the 20k milestone! 👏🍻

This marks my 20,000th post on THP. Just wanted to say thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for such a great, fun community, and to all the THP staff who continually churn out amazing content, herd cats, keep things running and stimulate entertaining discussions.

THP is an amazing community. I’ve taken part in a lot of online forums and never seen a place with anywhere near the same levels of camaraderie, civility, respect and quality of content. And that’s not to even mention the things like the contributions to St. Jude’s, the giveaways, product testing opportunities, and the unbelievable Events which are once in a lifetime experiences!

Through THP I’ve had the privilege of meeting and golfing with the THP AZ Crew, and there’s not a finer bunch to be found. I look forward to many more great times with you guys in the future!

And to all the other THP members who help make this such a great place, keep on THP’ing - this place is something really special in so many ways!

congratulations on a great milestone 👊🏻🔥

This marks my 20,000th post on THP. Just wanted to say thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for such a great, fun community, and to all the THP staff who continually churn out amazing content, herd cats, keep things running and stimulate entertaining discussions.

THP is an amazing community. I’ve taken part in a lot of online forums and never seen a place with anywhere near the same levels of camaraderie, civility, respect and quality of content. And that’s not to even mention the things like the contributions to St. Jude’s, the giveaways, product testing opportunities, and the unbelievable Events which are once in a lifetime experiences!

Through THP I’ve had the privilege of meeting and golfing with the THP AZ Crew, and there’s not a finer bunch to be found. I look forward to many more great times with you guys in the future!

And to all the other THP members who help make this such a great place, keep on THP’ing - this place is something really special in so many ways!
Congrats. Great accomplishment. I can't even imagine what it takes to make 20K posts.

Back