A Milestone - 20K

BigMac

#LLTG!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This marks my 20,000th post on THP. Just wanted to say thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for such a great, fun community, and to all the THP staff who continually churn out amazing content, herd cats, keep things running and stimulate entertaining discussions.

THP is an amazing community. I’ve taken part in a lot of online forums and never seen a place with anywhere near the same levels of camaraderie, civility, respect and quality of content. And that’s not to even mention the things like the contributions to St. Jude’s, the giveaways, product testing opportunities, and the unbelievable Events which are once in a lifetime experiences!

Through THP I’ve had the privilege of meeting and golfing with the THP AZ Crew, and there’s not a finer bunch to be found. I look forward to many more great times with you guys in the future!

And to all the other THP members who help make this such a great place, keep on THP’ing - this place is something really special in so many ways!

Very cool! Congrats!

Humbled to have you as part of this community

Congrats on the 20K that is a great milestone.

Congrats on the 20k! That's an AWESOME milestone!

Congratulations @Snowman on the 20k! See you at a league event soon

Congrats on 20k! Awesome.

Fantastic milestone! Congratulations on 20K!

Congratulations on the 20k! Enjoy your posts @Snowman can’t say how confused I was when you swapped your avatar 😆.

20K is huge! Congrats man! Glad that you're here!

Congrats man that is an impressive number!

Congrats my 20k achievement brother! 🤣🤣

Nice. That's a lot of time in Heaven...Ha

Great job on achieving the 20k milestone.

Way to go!

Congrats on the 20k @Snowman! I enjoy reading your posts. Here's to 20k more!

Congrats on the 20k! That is a huge milestone.

Dang. That’s one heck of a milestone. Congrats sir!

Congrats on the milestone! Here’s to many more :drinks:

Back