A positive story about Iron Covers

when i looked at my brand new 790s in the bag yesterday, their beautiousness had me briefly pondering protecting them from harm's way...then i said f**k it. i can't do it...

I can respect and appreciate his rationale. Nice story, really.

Ok, I'll admit it, when I first got into golf and spent my hard earned money on new clubs I used iron covers. It not only kept my clubs nicer longer but also helped me remember to not leave any club behind. Now this only lasted a short while as I realized that they were not really necessary in the bag and most of the marks on my clubs come from using on the course and thought these are my tools and don't mind if they get marked up. So I get where he is coming from but I am definitely in the no iron cover gang for life :ROFLMAO:

I have iron covers that I use from home to course, I have a 1500 pickup that I lay the bag in the bed. During travel they will slide around from time to time. Once I get to course and take bag out of truck I take covers off and stick into bag pocket. When done ill throw them back on and toss the bag into the bed for the trip home. When I fly they tag along just because ive seen baggage handlers gentleness.
This all day. Go ahead and @ me 😎

Thats too nice of a story to crap on. Which his irons will also be protected from!

That story is awesome!
I will be writing my own story soon

F64143D6-6B53-4BE2-913A-BCADCCE50ED2.jpeg

Soon, iron covers will be all the rage in golf.

Then I will be the Master Mind.

This story will in no way make me feel bad about making fun of iron covers

I use iron covers, and I don't give two hoots about what anyone else thinks :p:p:p

Back