About to start Bad Batch

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Enjoyed the episodes in Clone Wars with the Bad Batch so hope the spin off is good.

I am not big on animation mostly, but the Star Wars genre isn’t bad.

Quite honestly I think the animated series offer much better story telling because they can offer a lot more time for character development.

I need to get into the animated Star Wars content.

My brother is really big into it, and I tried but just couldn’t.

I need to get into the animated Star Wars content.
Ahsoka Tano, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, Kanan, Hera are Ll reasons to watch the animated series.

The best reason to watch Clone Wars is that Anakin is actually a bad ass instead of the whiney baby in the prequels.

Spoiler
the first episode takes place during Attack of the Clones

Enjoyed the episodes in Clone Wars with the Bad Batch so hope the spin off is good.
How much more would I get out of BB if I watched Clone Wars? Or would I be fine just jumping in?

How much more would I get out of BB if I watched Clone Wars? Or would I be fine just jumping in?
I think you can just jump in. I did.

Good first episode. It picks up right as Order 66 is given so it looks to be about the timeline of when the republic turns into the Empire and how that transition took place. All the living Jedi are in hiding so I don't think you will need the prequels or Clone Wars. The next episode (16 total) looks to be this Friday so short wait for one, then weekly after that.

First episode was fun! I’m excited for this series

Really good!
Fun first episode and fits well with where it is following in the storyline.

I did struggle with kanan’s voice though, didn’t fit the visual of the character.

I enjoy this show but not near as much as Clone Wars or rebels. I like the back story on Hera but these characters are as interesting overall.

2nd season this fall

I started season one but never got back to finish it.

Second season started FYI. I may wait to get a few episodes in to binge it.

I hate that they are stringing out the releases.

I hate that they are stringing out the releases.
Yeah I get it for 1 hr episode shows but the half hour episodes they could do 2 a week. I would love the whole season at 1 time but I get the delayed release as well.

I need to finish season one. Was enjoying it and then life got In the way a bit.

I had no idea that Season 3 came out. This is the last season

Back