Lee jad it done while out in San Fran. And she's had it done here before too for pain. She said it's all about the acupuncturist method. There are those that just jabbing the needles and pulling you wallet. Then there are those really focused on working the needles in a way that are more benificial. She likes the electo stimulation method the best and has seen the most improvement that way. Acupuncturist that focus on sport related injuries are the better way in her opinion. Licensed and board certified is a must.

I tried it for the first time last week to ease my back pain. I was sceptical at first, but worked fantastic. The pain when the needle goes in is not as bad as once thought. Once you move while the needle its extemely painful. My pain relief was one full day and the pain game back. It is different for everyone so results many vary. Hope this insight helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's IMS isn't it? I tried that. The guy hit a nerve and I had leg pain for a month. Switched to a traditional acupuncturist and that was what helped me.

I think it's like everything else. Depends on who is doing the therapy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's IMS isn't it? I tried that. The guy hit a nerve and I had leg pain for a month. Switched to a traditional acupuncturist and that was what helped me.

I think it's like everything else. Depends on who is doing the therapy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMS yes, hes a sports physican working out of a local gym. The guy was twisting the needle (10) of them all over my back. I made the mistake to arch my back as my normal back pain was hurting while the needles were in. The pain was killer to say the least. I plan on checking out more accuptune places with my work he get a very healthy amount for chiropractor and accupunture relief why not use it , now to find the best option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard this can help with allergies? I would let let someone use a railroad spike on me if it helped

Back