Adams Idea Pro Black Hybrid?

johnnymo

Reaction score
Handicap
This off-season has me reevaluating my hybrid set up. I already have a Bridgestone j33 airmuscle 3 iron (21 deg) coming in and I am most likely going to be looking at dropping my two current hybrids completely out of the bag.

I had gone back and forth with either adding another wedge and going to a 52-56-60 set up but I honestly am happy with the clubs and distances in that range now.

I have been snooping around because something in the 16-18 degree hybrid range is what I am looking for and would tighten up my gaps in the high end of my bag better.

I searched around the site for any information about the Adams Pro Black because the look of it really appeals to me. My nearest golf store does not have one in stock for me to play around with so before I go out looking around I would not mind hearing some opinions on the club. The other option on the able is a TM rescue TP. I am sure that there will be a suggestion to wait for the Mashie and believe me I will swing them when they are out but I would not mind having a good club to compare it to now.

john

Im sure youll get a bunch of suggestions for the Mashie. Apparently its the hybrid of a lifetime.

Good luck with the search good fella

The Pro Black was reviewed on the home page and I'm pretty sure there was a thread about it here that has a bunch of info too. I've never hit it, but it was very well received.

I also want to test out the Mashie. In the meantime I am thinking of going and trying out the Super Launch hybrid as it is not too expensive and has gotten great reviews.

The Pro Black was reviewed on the home page and I'm pretty sure there was a thread about it here that has a bunch of info too. I've never hit it, but it was very well received.

Thanks Hawk, I have sat on this post for a couple of days while I searched around the THP site to avoid duplicate threads. On the home page I was only able to find a review of the Adams Black Super Hybrid. In my searches in the forums section I have not found what I was looking for.

I could have missed them and if that is the case then I was looking in the wrong place :bulgy-eyes:. With relative ease I am sure I could google for Pro Black reviews but I would rather get the information from here for obvious reasons.

john

Ah, my bad. I was thinking of the super hybrid.

This message was Tapatalked

Back