I would love these to be my next irons but I fear they may not be quite forgiving enough. That's based on looks alone as I've not yet hit them!

I hit these at a recent demo day they are more forgiving than you might think paired with DHY Hybrid to take the place of the long irons plus they feel very nice

You could also wait for the Forged Cross Cavity (like Els)the will be out later this year

Adams XTD Irons

I have a set of these on the way and cannot wait to get them. And to be clear these are the XTD Forged Irons. Adams also makes an XTD offering. Here they are:

u5a2y6uj.jpg

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows about both sets.

I have a set of these on the way and cannot wait to get them. And to be clear these are the XTD Forged Irons. Adams also makes an XTD offering. Here they are:

u5a2y6uj.jpg

I had the chance to swing these on the range during the Adams event in Dallas and they are very nice.
Adams is quickly moving up the list when it comes time to rebuild the bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Adams also makes an XTD offering. Here they are:

u5a2y6uj.jpg

Adams is coming up with a forged version of the XTD cross cavity iron

I had the chance to swing these on the range during the Adams event in Dallas and they are very nice.
Adams is quickly moving up the list when it comes time to rebuild the bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
After the Adams event in Dallas, the last part is definitely true-Adams is high on my radar for bag rebuilding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back