Ahsoka Teaser Trailer

Steve2100

Manifesting
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
real 18 hc

Starting to pull together all the animated and live action shows before the next phase of Movies come on line.
As yet, I haven’t finished Rebels series and haven’t started on Bad Batch to really put pieces together.

Rebels was one of my fav series ever. I’m excited for this

I have not seen the Cartoon shows, so do you need to watch them to understand the storyline and backstory first?

I have not seen the Cartoon shows, so do you need to watch them to understand the storyline and backstory first?
Wasn't she in the Mandalorian? I know I saw her somewhere.

Wasn't she in the Mandalorian? I know I saw her somewhere.
She was. I don’t think they gave her a backstory

I absolutely loved watching Rebels with my son over the past year. We can’t wait for this show, and it was very exciting to see Sabine, Hera, Chopper, and Ezra (briefly) in this trailer…and Thrawn is such a well done villain.

Starting to pull together all the animated and live action shows before the next phase of Movies come on line.
As yet, I haven’t finished Rebels series and haven’t started on Bad Batch to really put pieces tog
ether.

I love Bad Batch

Only a couple more days until this starts

What is the actual release time? Just says tomorrow at ____.

I look forward to this. And reminds me i have some others to catch up on.

Just starting this now

I watched until I passed out 15 mins in.

#Vader did it better

Watched the first episode last night so have 1 more to go. I really like who they picked for Ahsoka and Sabine. I don't like the live action versions of Hera and Ezra. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Saw this pop up on my Disney+ last night (I haven't gone into it in a while).

Very Excited for it.

Loved Rebels. It was so good!

Just watched the second episode. Hopefully we get to see some real action starting next week. The story has to be told but now we should get some fireworks. Also just need to get Zeb on board and it will be a nice Rebels reunion.

Man, I need to catch up on the cartoon story arcs

Man, I need to catch up on the cartoon story arcs
Disney+ has an "Essential Ahsoka" section that's worth watching. Collection of episodes that fill in backstory.

I feel like I walked in in the middle of a movie. I do not want to watch 10 seasons of cartoons to catch up.

Watched both episodes last night, OH YEAH!!!

This one is awesome, I watched Star Wars rebels cartoon with my son, love the cross over

I watched the first 2, they were fine, but I enjoyed Rebels more and this is basically live action rebels.

Personally I think you can get by without watching Rebels/Clone wars, but the characters are so much richer if you have. Rebels is probably my favorite star wars project after the original trilogy... or at least close with rogue 1 and andor. 1st season is a little more focused for kids but matures pretty rapidly and season 2 finale..... might be the best hour of star wars around.

If someone can watch multiple seasons of The Mandolorian without watching Clone Wars and Rebels then they can watch this. It makes a lot more sense with the cartoons though.

Was so far behind on all things Start Wars I decided to start at the "beginning" and watch everything. Currently on season 2 off Bad Batch, excited to get to this. I've never watched Rebels, so sounds like I should be really excited for that too!

Back