Alez367 I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallOut

With the current terms of the battle, I say Taos comes out of his golf drought playing well and takes it. Those 6 strokes are gonna be big.

I'm sending my Torrey Pines luck Alex's way. He was great to play with back in May and he's got a long, flowing swing that I loved watching. I have a feeling he'll put together a round he won't forget when the pressure is on!

South course just after a pga tournament will be tough! Will be fun follow for sure. I'll go with Alex granted he has his hooks off the tee fixed :)

So I decided to go practice my putting at lunch today. How much do you think it's going to hurt when I beat Alex with his Eleanor of a putter?

So I decided to go practice my putting at lunch today. How much do you think it's going to hurt when I beat Alex with his Eleanor of a putter?

That's low.

Oh boy.. he sees that and may lose focus. I may need to change my vote lol

Oh boy.. he sees that and may lose focus. I may need to change my vote lol

Not happening. Focus is 100% on finishing this match before 15th hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta go with Alex on this one! Having played Oak Quarry with him I've seen his game and he's got consistent distance off the tee which I think will get him the win.

Gonna go with Taos for this one. Haven't met either but gonna go with the underdog

Alez367 I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallOut

I'm riding with Alex on this one. I'm sure Taos is a great guy, but going with Alex

I like the way Taos is bringing it in this thread. He's my pick, especially if he's long off the tee. The south is no joke, I assume you're playing the tips. :act-up:

I like the way Taos is bringing it in this thread. He's my pick, especially if he's long off the tee. The south is no joke, I assume you're playing the tips. :act-up:

Whatever the markers are for the final round on Sunday is what we will be playing on Tuesday. So probably tips or just in front

Tough one to call. I feel like 3 a side will be tough to overcome. I give a slight edge to Taos here for the win. Should be a good one to follow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Alright, just added WITB lists for both of us in the OP. I know, I know. I need to update my signature.

Alright, just added WITB lists for both of us in the OP. I know, I know. I need to update my signature.
The odyssey mxm #1 doesn't quite do that putter justice...

The odyssey mxm #1 doesn't quite do that putter justice...

Maybe I should call it Beat Stick #1, since that's what it's going to do at Torrey!

So since we haven't set a bet yet, I've decided to take it upon myself to make it now:

Match play and loser buys the winner a dz personalized Callaway Chrome Soft balls to memorialize their defeat/victory.

760a40641f04446abb5248f5ea79f1ac.jpg

So since we haven't set a bet yet, I've decided to take it upon myself to make it now:

Match play and loser buys the winner a dz personalized Callaway Chrome Soft balls to memorialize their defeat/victory.

Well that didn't take long!

I'm going with Taos. Looks like you'll be playing "daddy" to Alex in February :clap:

I'm going with Taos. I like underdogs and so far Taos sounds like the underdog.

I guess you guys will be watching those green reads extra close on TV Sunday!

Strange, I started hearing the song "California Dreaming" when I saw this. :act-up:

ff758780a5d61a4853f0392f4b847bdf.jpg

I may or may not have gotten myself some new gear for this match.

ff758780a5d61a4853f0392f4b847bdf.jpg

I may or may not have gotten myself some new gear for this match.

At least you'll look like a good golfer when you take 2nd place in our match

alez367 will win the match on the 16th hole. :clapp:

So what sort of coverage does everyone want? Do people still periscope or has that fad passed? Obviously we'll be posting updates in this thread during the round, but if anyone has suggestions for the type of content they'd like to see I'd like to hear it.

Back