Status
Not open for further replies.

oumagic

‘24 NFL Experience at Ballyhack
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.4
I have the following equipment that I am looking to unload at trade-in prices. A savvy shopper might even think about buying these and waiting for a trade-in bonus to get credit toward a new set. These were the trade-in values I saw on the cobra site a few minutes ago. I would love to sell all of them to one person, but can break it up. All clubs have golf pride CP2 midsize grips. I have the generic black and white club covers if you want them included for driver and two fairways. They have been used and still play fine but are not in great shape since I have played out of the desert more that I would like. I will take PayPal and will cover shipping and sell at “club value”

message me with any questions.

7 irons are sold!!
0021E0CF-992D-4DA1-951C-6B2EA69F7E82.jpeg

the fairway wood trade-in price per club and all have the same Kuro kage shaft
407A1BA4-25D0-49EA-AD42-9AE13AEC262B.png
28A7A139-53EE-43E3-A4E3-3B69E903B0C3.jpeg
6652AC57-AAE5-4D04-9502-29329B2E1BD2.jpeg

9 degree Epic Flash Driver sold.

17E825E4-7FF6-4C50-9291-65CE0DB46CBB.jpeg

Sold: MD5 Jaws wedges with Catalyst wedge shafts 52 degree s grind and 56 degree c grind
C63FE949-4969-4E15-AE17-E97918F4BC4D.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have pics of the faces of the wedges?

Last edited:
Do you have any other pictures of the iron faces Which shaft are in them (can’t tell if those are R or S flex on the labels) and are they standard length and lie?

Those wedges are an absolute steal!! Too bad I'm a lefty or I would buy those right now. You'll sell this stuff fast!

@adwillingham The irons are +2 upright. If you want them bent, Callaway can do it but they don’t recommend having it done at a shop (some shops won’t touch them). Standard length and loft on the set. I had bought them standard and had them bent up at Callaway after a fitting.

all of the iron faces look similar, I can take more pictures later. This finish doesn’t wear well if that is what you are hoping for. I like the worn look but many do not.

Those wedges are an absolute steal!! Too bad I'm a lefty or I would buy those right now. You'll sell this stuff fast!
I am trying to share my good fortune of being selected to Morgan Cup and playing new Cobra gear. I hope some people benefit.

The irons are +2 upright. If you want them bent, Callaway can do it but they don’t recommend having it done at a shop (some shops won’t touch them). Standard length and loft on the set.

all of the iron faces look similar, I can take more pictures later. This finish doesn’t wear well if that is what you are hoping for. I like the worn look but many do not.

Thanks for the info...I’ll take the irons...I’ve wanted to try a set of those and that is a great deal and I’m fit 1-2 deg upright. Want to PM me a PayPal address?

Thanks for the info...I’ll take the irons...I’ve wanted to try a set of those and that is a great deal and I’m fit 1-2 deg upright. Want to PM me a PayPal address?
PM sent. The irons are sold

Last edited:
The wedges are sold. I will update first post when things sell. I will go first come first serve if I get messages overnight.

Last edited:
GLWS. If that EF was a SZ, I'd ponder it a bit.

The driver and fairway woods are still available.

If I don’t sell the driver and FW’s before Sunday, I am going to move to sell elsewhere. Thanks for looking!

The driver is sold

Last edited:
Can the mods lock this up? All of the clubs are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back