Allen Edmonds Golf Shoes?

ghostbeezy

Just happy to participate
Reaction score
Handicap
So, Over the past week, it was my birthday. I recieved money for a new set of golf shoes. In the Polaris Mall in Columbus, they have an Allen Edmonds store. In it they have their entire golf line.

So here's the question: Does anyone have any of their shoes? I have some adidas shoes right now, but they're getting a little old, and I like funky shoes. Now the shoes below are the ones I want. The Muirfield Village edition. Waterproof, solid sole, so they're not stitched through, they're $200 as opposed to their standard $400 shoes, which are stitched and.. "treated for water resistance", which is clearly nto the same.

Any body have review experience, can the site GET a few pair for review? This is something that is really cool and I'm thinking about picking up a pair. I don't know if people have access to these.

But, Opinions, Knowledge?

71W6ULr4DbL._UX575_.jpg

I know Allen Edmonds makes very good quality shoes and have considered getting a pair (dress shoes) for work since they should last much longer than the 2 pair I've gone through in the past few years which cost much less...

In the review it's mentioned that Allen Edmonds does "recrafting" on their shoes... something I did not know. If these shoes are eligible for that and at a price you're comfortable paying for the service, I'd say get them. I like the way they look. The shoes sound like they're comfortable and will only grow more comfortable the more you wear them... and if you need them resoled or recrafted, then you can send them in during your off season and not suffer the loss of your shoes while there's snow on the courses. (Unless you're a diehard and play year round in Ohio)

Back