Amazed this doesn't happen more

ahhh, no biggie hitting in front of people watching, just remember everyone has done it and anyone watching is just a person like ourself.
Well.....in my case....I am one of a kind, but still the rest of you get the point.
here is an old thread on this same subject.

here is an older funny vid from that thread that someone posted

on the mores erious side of this topic, back then and now I still dont get how these human alleys are allowed to be that close. I suppose because no one (that i know of) has ever been killed, or disabled for life , whatever the case, its just not something of great concern. But like everything else its all always ok....right up till the time it isnt. Thats why unfortunately things are always done after the fact.

this thread has made my morning.

I was playing a solo round last year and ended up over the green on 18. Right in front of a wedding party of about 150 people. Music, chatter, laughter, all the good stuff, right up until I went to my ball, then silence.

I turned around and all 150 people are watching me hit this chip. Hit a decent "got it on the green" chip and was rewarded with golf claps and cheers. Fun.

Trust me, the pressure is real. I'm happy to say that I am 3 for 3 finding the fairway in two THP events. :cool:
I am 2 for 4 at THP Event opening drives...my first tee shot in the '17 MC is still going left!! :ROFLMAO:

Back