Amelia Island March 6-12

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone,
My family and I are headed down to Amelia Island for a few days starting on Friday. I know there have been a couple of threads in the past listing courses to play around there, but I was looking for any updated recommendations as well as recommendations on restaurants and activities to do. Kid-friendly is a plus as we're going to have our 1 year old son with us.

Golf-wise: I'm looking at North Hampton, Amelia River, and Oak Marsh. Not sure I want to play Ocean Links as it sounds really short and tight, which is not conducive to my rusty game right now.

Of course, if anyone wants to tee it up with me and see my rusty game in all of its glory, let me know.

Bump, looking for any advice, thanks.

Your course choices are spot on. I hate the ocean course. Oak marsh is nice.

Fort Clinch is a big state park with a civil war era fort, beaches, nature trails, etc. a little south is big and little Talbot islands closer to Jax. Pretty state parks.

Not as familiar with the dining options up there. I'm usually just there to golf and leave after.

This might help too
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425729941.330167.jpg

From the jacksonville mom's blog with things to do in the area. A few restaurants mentioned.

Back